mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude i am,you dont know how much i like reading your posts you crack me up,and you sure your not from hawaii.your english is terrible.lol

yeah every thing, but how I fuck, is terrible thanks for asking ... and no, no homo so don't ask :poke:  :hug:

For the record i did talk to Nis720 today and as soon as he can come out to my house,we got to sync up the ITB's a little better and retime the truck,that video was me just starting but  it sounded pretty good though.Tuning is all lined up and ready to go,dont forget the holidays are here to so,I'm on it like flys on my shit.

Well NIs720 was a no call and no show to help sync the throttle bodies and time it,so it can go in for tuning,and post pics and drive it the damm thing already.Thank god for 2 of them.

I di get a brand new Rockstar fridge and LED sign from some one out there,or some were.Fuckin cool the sign is lit up in the garage and the fridge is going in my game room upstairs or staying the garage.I will post some pics when i get the chance.

Well NIs720 was a no call and no show to help sync the throttle bodies and time it,so it can go in for tuning,and post pics and drive it the damm thing already.Thank god for 2 of them.

I di get a brand new Rockstar fridge and LED sign from some one out there,or some were.Fuckin cool the sign is lit up in the garage and the fridge is going in my game room upstairs or staying the garage.I will post some pics when i get the chance.

I got tied up saturday at the shop with some unexpected work.

and yesterday........ well

580596_10151787058302776_1160698974_n_zp

I got tied up saturday at the shop with some unexpected work.

and yesterday........ well

580596_10151787058302776_1160698974_n_zp

Good job Nis... Mr Big was thinking you were dissing him. But I see you were working hard on your riding and drinking. Good job son.