mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a side note no pics but i took the those SSS brake pedals out of my truck and moved them to the wagon. Now the truck is set right. No SSS stuff. I am trying really hard to get the NOS stuff wired up and finished. I will like at the very least to have my buddy do a street Tune if that's what it comes to do to get that done. Front suspension also by I hope next week re done. Back still not sure what direction I am going maybe full tubb and slicks will see.

• Like 3

You will be turning 5 grand at 70mph with them kind of gears, with such a light truck and that engine you should be able to smoke the tires all day long with 3.50 gears.

I had 3.54 gears. The ka24 didnt like them. 2nd and 5th gear was a pig.

• Like 1

Why not a Dana 44 narrowed   Orangie's 620 sold to Robit one of the Guam Boys July 2016.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/52633-620-with-sr20det-with-ac/

1S4Ok0.jpg

+1 on the Dana 44 Tracloc I think they call it. That is what I did. CLSD, with decent sized disc brakes and a proper internal drum ebrake setup. They were an option on the early Honda Passports, with either 4.11 or 4.30 ratio I believe. I had to narrow my axles about 2 inches on either side. Can't recall exactly how much anymore. Cheap at the picknpulls everywhere.

Apparently the early Passports had a deal with Isuzu to help them develop an SUV, and that is how the dana got into a Japanese import. Ticks all the boxes for me- 6 lug, CLSD, disc brakes, and a proper ebrake

• Like 1

It found me. Lol

Someone who i had no idea who it was then. Asked me if i knew someone who wanted it.

Shit. I said me!!!! Im already thinking fuck no less than $1500

Nope. I thought wrong.

He says $650 and a burnout for him. Lol.

I said deal and you do the burnout. So yeah im finally getting it.

a260f42ba36499aa709788478d6938c4.jpg

• Like 3

+1 on the Dana 44 Tracloc I think they call it. That is what I did. CLSD, with decent sized disc brakes and a proper internal drum ebrake setup. They were an option on the early Honda Passports, with either 4.11 or 4.30 ratio I believe. I had to narrow my axles about 2 inches on either side. Can't recall exactly how much anymore. Cheap at the picknpulls everywhere.

Apparently the early Passports had a deal with Isuzu to help them develop an SUV, and that is how the dana got into a Japanese import. Ticks all the boxes for me- 6 lug, CLSD, disc brakes, and a proper ebrake

And the cost of it all?

• Like 1

Actually very reasonable. 150 for the diff complete with calipers, 50ish for new rotors, 100 bucks or so for Dutchman to respline the axles, and I narrowed the housing myself. Replaced the wheel bearings while I was in there, so that was another bit, but not more than 50-75 bucks.

I'll try to get a couple pics posted

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...