mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ray: I appreciated your help on the side view mirror discussion at JCCS.

After looking at your closely, I sprung for two new OEM BMW flag mirror and they look sweet on the gray truck.

They are just exactly what I wanted.

Thanks I got the windshield so send me something so I can pay you,and thanks again. And the truck looks good.

• Like 1

Wrong thread, but about your Jenvys setup for the wagon. What do you think the whole setup will cost out at once you have that running?

And, are you thinking of upgrading to Jenvys on the FJ as well? Do you think there would be any performance gain to that or merely a change in cosmetics?

• Like 2

Wrong thread, but about your Jenvys setup for the wagon. What do you think the whole setup will cost out at once you have that running?

And, are you thinking of upgrading to Jenvys on the FJ as well? Do you think there would be any performance gain to that or merely a change in cosmetics?

As for performance I don't think so and No to FJ those extruda's work just fine.

And total in to it will be about 2100.00 plus or minus for fittings and what ever.

• Like 1

That seems totally reasonable for what will likely be a trouble-free, all new solution that should give great performance, eliminate gas fumes, etc and probably up economy as well.

Plus, the Big Tanker Cool factor! That will be priceless. If it were mine, and there were room, I might look at a Pipercross filter box instead of the air horns though, given this is supposed to be a street driven rig,

my 02 cents

• Like 2

That seems totally reasonable for what will likely be a trouble-free, all new solution that should give great performance, eliminate gas fumes, etc and probably up economy as well.

Plus, the Big Tanker Cool factor! That will be priceless. If it were mine, and there were room, I might look at a Pipercross filter box instead of the air horns though, given this is supposed to be a street driven rig,

my 02 cents

Not needed just remember oil just gets dirty quicker that's all with no filter, but the sound oh the sound.
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...