mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got my new throttle pedal assembly for the truck today. Doing all Billet specialties profile collection. Also pulled the door SS trim off to send to polish shop to get done. Looks like i am going to pull the bed cover off and leave it off to expose the new Battery holder and NOS bottle. Maybe next week i am taken the truck to do something with the suspension. I am thinking simple, like in Jrock style. Just re do the front coil overs for better ride and drop truck more also and the back just C notch and go that route. 

• Like 3

Got my new throttle pedal assembly for the truck today. Doing all Billet specialties profile collection. Also pulled the door SS trim off to send to polish shop to get done. Looks like i am going to pull the bed cover off and leave it off to expose the new Battery holder and NOS bottle. Maybe next week i am taken the truck to do something with the suspension. I am thinking simple, like in Jrock style. Just re do the front coil overs for better ride and drop truck more also and the back just C notch and go that route. 

Forget NOS in the back....This thing needs a custom billet milkshake machine mounted in the back.

Datrod, get cracking!

• Like 3

Sheet battery hold down.

Mr Tanker you need to talk to your manicurist about removing the dirty dead skin on your knuckles!!!  If I did not know better I would almost think you worked for a living!!!  LOL

I do get a mani pedi. I am high maintenance. As for the knuckles I like punching the walls at work made of concrete. Don't ask me why.

• Like 1

IMG_4556_zpsk6l3mjue.jpg

Thank you Datrod. All polished

Mr Big:

All your posts about Datrod's custom parts makes me want to hang out in his shop and watch him make aluminum chips.

Have you talked him into making anything for your Camaro yet? 

• Like 1

Mr Big:

All your posts about Datrod's custom parts makes me want to hang out in his shop and watch him make aluminum chips.

Have you talked him into making anything for your Camaro yet? 

No camaro stuff and after this battery holder he is going to start charging me and then I really cant afford it then.lol

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...