mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://s1270.photobu...nt=IMG_0421.mp4

Still a few things to finish up,But hats off to Juan and Jose at R Rated Motorsports they did a fantastic job and some extra's to make me happy and to get the truck running.And thanks to Al Allen from Datsun Parts LLC for taking care of a few snafus that got screwed up upon a custom build sort of speak on my part not there's and i am really happy with all there help Kudo's.In the video its got high idle due to me not running a return line,and yes they could of done it but im cheap as you can see.Its all in the works.

• Like 1

I got so many little things to do and i got no time,i dont know if i want to even take my truck to the JCCS.The tranny is leaking for what ever fuckin reason still got to tune it make my bed cover chrome some things lower the sheet metal on the bed.This is driving me nuts.

Well then just give it to me..... :thumbup:

I love the work you're putting in to this build. When people ask me why i like these trucks I show them your project.

Thanks a lot,still a lot more to go but that's the fun to in the journey.and the funny part to is when it's all done you say you will never sell it and then you do for half of what you got into it and you do it all over again.life is funny.

... the funny part to is when it's all done you say you will never sell it and then you do for half of what you got into it and you do it all over again.life is funny.

yeah man, theres no way in hell im going to get what i've got in the truck now, about half finished.. when its done? yea, forget about it... but id do it again, and probably will. ( though, next time prolly something with a lil more inside room :P )

yeah man, theres no way in hell im going to get what i've got in the truck now, about half finished.. when its done? yea, forget about it... but id do it again, and probably will. ( though, next time prolly something with a lil more inside room :P )

Hmmmm if only datsuns were convert hemi cudas! lol

• Like 1