mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RE poltroon's 521, you said:

Good to see you back.my truck is almost done and I see you bought the front end from the v8man in Texas good job.get that truck going.

damn it... I just read through your build thread again.. you have one hell of a ride my friend, perhaps some day mine with be as nice.

Is that spray liner (line-x or rhino?) in your eng compartment? been wondering if that would be a good idea or not, looks good and is color neutral.

• Like 1

RE poltroon's 521, you said:

damn it... I just read through your build thread again.. you have one hell of a ride my friend, perhaps some day mine with be as nice.

Is that spray liner (line-x or rhino?) in your eng compartment? been wondering if that would be a good idea or not, looks good and is color neutral.

Thanks man for the compliment, and that is line x from any pepe boys or vatozone.I bought a under coating gun for 20.00 bucks thinned it a little and sprayed it. Its far from good and good from far you might say.It is durable and cheap and best of all it has minimal prep time.
  • 2 weeks later...

photo-63.jpg

What the cabin looks like right now,its very clean but i dont smell leather so looking at going with something different.HAHA

In case your wondering thats a momo prototipo wheel matching shift knob,datsundaves start stop button with the GTR button factory floor mat painted black and redone the whole dash powder coated and dash cap covered with leather.

• Like 1

Just the short and throttle cable,easystuff but thinking of putting shop to finish up already.Plus i want to do some small bullshit stuff to tidy up for JCCS.Skyblue you going this year.

where and when is it again?