mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the family is gone now,took my nephew for a ride and he had a smile from ear to ear.Now time to get moving on the bed skirts coil overs and the small things and then maybe paint it already not sure yet to paint because i love driving it and i want to enjoy it a little longer before its down again.

Also does any one have a color chart for these trucks back in 1972.thanks

It does have dents and the bottom of the passenger door has rust.I want something stock but a little brighter,like you Wayno i like my red's and i like black so we will see what direction i go.

I can't argue with your line of thought, basicly I was saying that it is a stock color, and have it repainted that color after you fix the dents and modify the skirts, ect, as it would be easier, as you wouldn't have to do the door jams, ect.

But I also have my favorite colors, and since it is your truck, you should paint it the color you want, as that is usually what I do.

Our datsun trucks and cars came in certain colors, and one of them 521 colors is RED, I cannot recall ever seeing a stock BLACK one before though, black is a tough color for a datsun pickup, there a so many spot weld dimples on our trucks, to much work for me.

dude i thought you knew? things rarely go as planned with projects. actually that applies to life as well.

my exhaust manifold was leaking so i thought, i'll tighten it up. no big deal right? what happened? i broke a stud. great!

Oh I know it's just that I wanted this so done last year.No big deal just want to spend money and I can't,I guess I will go buy more guns.

I like the way you think....

....doesn't make sense....but I like it!

......don't forget ammo!!