MY project!!!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The old black one or the new wood one? Both are Grant. I paid like 40$ bucks for the black one new. The wooden one was 50$ at the yard but its sooooo clean.

I don't know which model it is. I looked online and I could not find this specific style. It looks like this: model 770, but its to expensive.

96.jpg

thanks man, i think i saw one of these at the parts house, what kind of adapter plate do you have to use, are the plates just universal?

The old black one or the new wood one? Both are Grant. I paid like 40$ bucks for the black one new. The wooden one was 50$ at the yard but its sooooo clean.

I don't know which model it is. I looked online and I could not find this specific style. It looks like this: model 770, but its to expensive.

96.jpg

The 620 has a special adapter that they make. It is usually displayed at the back of the Grant steering wheel box the part # that you need. Autozone also has some adapters on stock. They also display the part numbers for other cars in the back of there Grant products.

I dont know. Last year I told the swdp I will go to the meet with my truck and I missed it. I also registered for Jccs last year and I missed it. This year I missed the SWDP again... Will I miss Jccs again? Probably will....

Got some time today and this is what I did.

Did some work on the center counsel. It still needs work. The Volt meter is not set right and the switch will be located in the center of the temp & volt meter.

IMG_6591.jpg

Also got my front valance.

IMG_6594.jpg

I dont know. Last year I told the swdp I will go to the meet with my truck and I missed it. I also registered for Jccs last year and I missed it. This year I missed the SWDP again... Will I miss Jccs again? Probably will....

your spitting distance from jccs how did you miss it ifi miss it i at least have the its 500 miles way excuse:lol:

your spitting distance from jccs how did you miss it ifi miss it i at least have the its 500 miles way excuse:lol:

I went, but my truck was not done..:mad: paid like 30$ for nothing.

Here is the finish center console. I might paint it all black.

IMG_6598-1.jpg

IMG_6602.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Daaaaamn dude! truck is looking mean!!! and yeah, where is that chin from?? lets see some more photos!

looks like you got it dropped to where it looks good. how the brakes? Wheels look sick. you're gonna have to rock it sans-shell some of the time... looks so much cleaner without.... and maybe some rattle can.... at least to get it all one color!:D