MY project!!!

The aluminum one? I hated it!!!! It lost sooo much torque it was not funny. MORE HP?!?! Well the gearing is so whack I could only pick it up to 85 max! So HP I don't need. I installed the heavy stock one again and now I could burn out at 3,5k. I couldn't even chirp the tires with the aluminum one, well only at 5k drop. I love torque!!!

I bought more bushings to replace the ones I messed up. 5$ a pop from Nissan! You just got to haggle. ;)

Thanks man! :)

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smaller diameter goes to the center on those bushings. Those should be available from your local NAPA too. NAPA part #267-1347.

I guess i was a little late posting this, i see that you already have the new ones. Maybe the part# will help somebody in the future.

Edited by yello620

Yeah! HAHA! O well.

Here you go. Bushing-Link / Part number = 54519-08700 @ 4.48$ each! Total for 3 Nissan bushings were 14.76$ with tax.

Ohh BTW I bought some JDM made in japan upper control arm bushings from BECK/ARNLEY Part # 1013862 from rockauto and they suck balls. Just a warning... If you want these let me know. THESE BECK/ARNLEY Part # 1013862 are free!!!!!

Edited by Motavated
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks alot for the great comments!

I have this Ratsun thing were I know were every fucken bolt goes you know. Ohhh this one? That is the flywheel bolt. This one is for the diff. This one is for the rear view mirror and this one is for the heater valve. :D

Now what is going on is that the studs are too big. I need to run a 1/2 spacer. I need to head down to the junkers tomorrow and get some extra parts for an experiment I am planning to do.

Edited by Motavated

Thanks man. Did you see them when I first got them? My bro was like WTF did you just buy? You stupid ass!!! I told him. You could fix these man!!!! Wtf? He said. Buying garbage like always.

I was just about to buy some 600$ Rotas or some 700$ konigs when I found these baby's.

Here is how they used to look.

IMG_6314.jpg

I found these on the net and they look like 15x10's On my mom I was going to give him 1k!!! But that fool was just being lazy and probably sold them locally in Alaska.

These wheels with some flares and my truck would really kick ass!!!

3k93md3l5ZZZZZZZZZ94q3ff6f137d1821d.jpg

Edited by Motavated

Thanks Bonvo.

You know what Bonvo. I like your slotted mags, nice and deep. I have some weak slotted mags "14x6" that came with the truck that now do not work since the disk brake swap. I too have a 1965 Mustang but its a 5 lug. If your slotted mags were either a 6 or a 5 lug. I would be alll over them. Great wheels!!! My father had a set and he gave them away... we still have one left...

My_little_chuga_CHUGA_by_motavated.jpg

I rebuilt this one.

Thanks Bonvo.

You know what Bonvo. I like your slotted mags, nice and deep. I have some weak slotted mags "14x6" that came with the truck that now do not work since the disk brake swap. I too have a 1965 Mustang but its a 5 lug. If your slotted mags were either a 6 or a 5 lug. I would be alll over them. Great wheels!!! My father had a set and he gave them away... we still have one left...

My_little_chuga_CHUGA_by_motavated.jpg

I rebuilt this one.

you wanna know whats creapy my dad has a 66 mustang with a 6 in it take a guess what my mags came off of:D

dadsstang.jpg

you can see a little bit of the front ones that will go on the datto as well

Edited by bonvo

Sorry man. Pop pop wants the wheel. He wants to finally sound his horn on his Mustang while flipping people off.

free time today and did this.

Before:

IMG_6272.jpg

IMG_6273.jpg

After:

IMG_6588.jpg

IMG_6587.jpg

IMG_6589.jpg

IMG_6590.jpg

The odo marker was no good neither was the temp marker. Replaced those the cluster and the wheel.

Props to Ben for some parts.

Edited by Motavated