• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

004.jpg

My truck the day I got insurance and tags! And a yard o Dirt! :D

i never thought of that to get that extra inch of drop plus you could plant some sweet flowers for your girl in there...i alway liked the old 90's truck show thing where you take a tarp , line your bed, fill it with water and cruise the show grounds....everytime, someone would break a leaf spring or the proverbial tsunami from dynamiting the brakes and sloshing water everywhere...

This is my truck, it is a combonation of several trucks, the cab is a 1980 datsun kingcab, the back half of the frame also, the box is a 1982 datsun longbox, the front half of the frame is a 1982 datsun diesel, and the power comes from a 1984 nissan SD25 diesel canadian spec. truck, the rear fenders are mid 80's toyota. Yes it is a longbox and kingcab put together, the frame was lenthened approx. 16 inches. The rear wheels are true 1984 nissan 14 inch dually wheels, unfortunatly I was unable to use the one ton rearend that the wheels were off of because the gearing just won't work with the diesel engine, and it(the 1 ton rearend) won't except the gearing I need, so it is a stock rearend with adapters. wayne

100_0074.jpg

100_0071.jpg

100_0070.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No offense, nice dually ...but roll that mini out and snap some pics of that bad ass little unit....wanna see more mini...

This is my truck, it is a combonation of several trucks, the cab is a 1980 datsun kingcab, the back half of the frame also, the box is a 1982 datsun longbox, the front half of the frame is a 1982 datsun diesel, and the power comes from a 1984 nissan SD25 diesel canadian spec. truck, the rear fenders are mid 80's toyota. Yes it is a longbox and kingcab put together, the frame was lenthened approx. 16 inches. The rear wheels are true 1984 nissan 14 inch dually wheels, unfortunatly I was unable to use the one ton rearend that the wheels were off of because the gearing just won't work with the diesel engine, and it(the 1 ton rearend) won't except the gearing I need, so it is a stock rearend with adapters. wayne

100_0074.jpg

100_0071.jpg

100_0070.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just did a bunch of work on my interior and I wanted to share!

Replacing the dash was the biggest part.

I'll let the pics do the talking. I guess I should have kept better tabs on what I was doing it as I was doing it because there was alot of work put in to it. Not many before pics.

Some new stuff some junkyard finds.

I'm no guru and when I bought it and started restoring it I didn't know there was alot of people that felt like I did about the old datsuns. I learned real quick though, there are alot of us out there!

I'm having a stereo installed sometime over the next couple days, you can see in the pics that there is no speakers in there and the molding is ripped. I have new molding to put on there when I've got speakers installed. I'm going with some 4" so I don't have to tear apart the new molding.

interior before

2010-10-05181217.jpg

and after

2010-10-06165105_Everett_Washington_US.jpg

2010-10-06165047_Everett_Washington_US.jpg