Projector Headlights

I'd definitely be intersted in a classic looking set to replace all 4 lights on my 521. Half the time I can't even tell if the lights are on unless I'm on a backwoods country road at 2am :P. What would the costs be to upgrade all 4 lights?

No idea for the classics yet.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

about $800 worth.

I've been dealing with customs for about 3 months now. I'm sure they will not release my order, but I'm gonna try.

I demo'd something like your modern ones a couple years ago. Look NASTY on the 510. I'll dig up the photos.

i really like the classic look.

I'm doing some kind of custom lighting with the BMW's on my 510. Too bad you guys are not closer to So.Cal, I'd loan you my wagon.

its the only way to avoid some serious BS. I found out that importers are labeled as the manufacturer when bringing the stuff over. I"m looking for 2 9006 kits in 5000k (digital ballasts) and then I'm done buying them.... untill DOT approved ones are not raping people.

its the only way to avoid some serious BS. I found out that importers are labeled as the manufacturer when bringing the stuff over. I"m looking for 2 9006 kits in 5000k (digital ballasts) and then I'm done buying them.... untill DOT approved ones are not raping people.

Email me at ben@dapperlighting.com. I might be able to help you out.

Hmmm... I wonder what a pair of moderns would look like in my '73 grille. Eventually I plan on running two headlights. Maybe a quick photoshop is in order.

+1

well you got buyers bro,i want one.No really how they comeing along,i got so much money i dont know what to buy anymore.ahahaha

We still need someone to test fit'em.... They're sitting on my desk. No ones stepped up to the plate yet.

Email me at ben@dapperlighting.com. I might be able to help you out.

We still need someone to test fit'em.... They're sitting on my desk. No ones stepped up to the plate yet.

You should probably add a location..

If you are within my area, i'd be more than happy to help.

Just scored a good set of 5 series projectors from the local Pull-A-Part for 20 bucks. Gonna try and get this done soon. It is for a 'Yota, but principles should be the same. I will try and remember to take pics during the install and of the finished product.

Ben,

I'm in Ventura, CA and am willing to do the test fit. It's a few hours away but am willing to do the work. PM me if interested.

Adam

Hey Adam,

We have someone testing out the bi-xenon. Would you want to test out the set of 4 low and high? (Low HID, high halogen)

Hey Adam,

We have someone testing out the bi-xenon. Would you want to test out the set of 4 low and high? (Low HID, high halogen)

Absolutely, I daily drive my 73' 510 and work some stupid hours so they'll get plenty of testing on roads with little to no street lighting. PM me a good email and we can sort this out off the board.

Adam

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Are these the modern style or classic?

modern. They dont even have molds made for classics, as it costs more to do. If the moderns sell well, they will make the classics.

Im not holding my breath, I have plans to buy a nice set of Crystal halogen housings, and then mod to fit these projectors into them.