Projector Headlights

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben you know i met you in person and would of been glad to be first in line but  i am sure glad i went the route i did or i would still be waiting,who knows when there done i might still get a set.good luck with all the hard work your putting in to this. 

You would still be wating, And your shit dosen't even run anyway so what's your point really????

Cool.  What do recommend for a 4 light setup, considering you do plan to come out with bi-xenon units as well?  A pair of these with HIDs for lows and a pair of the bi-xenon for lows & highs when they come out?

I would recommend either the low beam HID or bi-xenon setup (when it comes out) with a H4 conversion (halogen or LED) high beam. Either way... you're going to have way more light than stock.

do u have more pictures, like the back side?

I don't yet. We're going to have a photoshoot in the next week or so. Maybe early Dec for the official photos to be released.

Ben you know i met you in person and would of been glad to be first in line but  i am sure glad i went the route i did or i would still be waiting,who knows when there done i might still get a set.good luck with all the hard work your putting in to this. 

Haha it's such a slow process. If I could have things designed, financed, produced, and shipped in less than a year, I would be all over that. I'm upholding my promise of good lights for you guys though, so thanks to everyone who has been patient.

050_zps4a41f3c5.jpg

These are the one's I got from Ben a few months ago. Mind you these are 7" but badass none the less.

I still have to install the HID's But I'm in no hurry to do it.

Looks awesome. The HIDs make them 10000x better though. Send us some pictures!

I would recommend either the low beam HID or bi-xenon setup (when it comes out) with a H4 conversion (halogen or LED) high beam. Either way... you're going to have way more light than stock.

I don't yet. We're going to have a photoshoot in the next week or so. Maybe early Dec for the official photos to be released.

Haha it's such a slow process. If I could have things designed, financed, produced, and shipped in less than a year, I would be all over that. I'm upholding my promise of good lights for you guys though, so thanks to everyone who has been patient.

Looks awesome. The HIDs make them 10000x better though. Send us some pictures!

What looks better is my truck and me in the back round.lol

I just want to thank you Ben for following up on the 5 3/4 lighting systems. If I had the extra money right now, I would have already had my order in. As it is I'll have to wait until February. Doesn't really matter though, the snow has already started to fly up here in The Great White North. My Datsun is tucked in to my garage for the winter under it's blanky. I have plenty of time to work on installing these when I order them in early 2014. Cheers.

I just want to thank you Ben for following up on the 5 3/4 lighting systems. If I had the extra money right now, I would have already had my order in. As it is I'll have to wait until February. Doesn't really matter though, the snow has already started to fly up here in The Great White North. My Datsun is tucked in to my garage for the winter under it's blanky. I have plenty of time to work on installing these when I order them in early 2014. Cheers.

No problem. Just let us know when you're ready and we'll get you a kit.

I need a  6x4 universal projector that isnt blue, purple or any other obnoxious color.

I see you guys have 7x6, but thats the smallest.

You are in luck. I have 12 sets of 4x6" coming in the same shipment. They are exactly the same as the 5-3/4" but in the 4x6" size and low beam only. I'll post up the product on the site incase you want to purchase.

Oh man, that is awesome!!. I will be saving to get a set of these in the next month.

If you bought them with no HID kit, do yo just run your own HID? or can you use regular bulbs? excuse my ignorance.

I'll give you the harnesses to run HIDs. You can either use our kits or your own H1 HID kit.