Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got transferred to the Hazel Dell / Vancouver store, and I'm seeing a lot more Datsuns.

Derrick (Apollo77) "stopped by" on his way to Canby, and we upgraded his alternator. How's that workin' out for ya Man?

IMG_0017.jpg

s

I didn't get this guys name. He was on his way home from Canby. I don't think he even noticed my goon.

IMG_0018.jpg

brown620.jpg

Tan 620 north of Portland around 11:00 am Sun Morning. Said Datsun Stepside on tail gate.

And this butterscotch 620 at Port Angeles ferry terminal.

Canbypix005Large.jpg

Drum brakes, radio delete, 4 or 5 speed (had golf ball for shift knob) Said floor temp and fasten seat belts on top of dash. Retractable seat belts..

"Derrick (Apollo77) "stopped by" on his way to Canby, and we upgraded his alternator. How's that workin' out for ya Man?"

its working great! but i think the voltage regulator is shot, also killed the radio... so now its a quiet ride, especially that two and a half ride home :blink: but i made it and the lil hustlers still hustlin :D

thanks for all the help shamus

DV

Saw a black primered 2 door 510 on I-15 South yesterday and it got off at the Miramar Way Exit heading for the base. Had a rollbar and the driver was Asian, almost thought it was Inline4! But it was too clean!! LOL!

Saw an Orange Goon this morning heading east on Mira Mesa Blvd. It was totally stock with wire wheel hubcaps! And a luggage rack too!

Just got transferred to the Hazel Dell / Vancouver store, and I'm seeing a lot more Datsuns.

Derrick (Apollo77) "stopped by" on his way to Canby, and we upgraded his alternator. How's that workin' out for ya Man?

IMG_0017.jpg

s

I didn't get this guys name. He was on his way home from Canby. I don't think he even noticed my goon.

IMG_0018.jpg

brown620.jpg

Lol I was the creeper guy tryin to get a picture of the goon last night! I was walkin cause it's nice out. I'll have to bring the 720 around.

I was on my bike heading to harbor freight when i saw this 210 goon like 5 blocks from my house!

front looks great...side not so much

210goon2.jpg

210goon.jpg

and on the way back, a block from the 210 i saw this '81 510 goon, and chatted with the owner, a 70+ y.o. dude....2nd owner 160k on her, and get 30+ in the city, and drives to the mt. all the time too biggrin.gif super clean, little to no rust, he might want to sell it....he is old.....didn't see what kind on trans tho...?

81510.jpg

815102.jpg

and getting a beer after working on my 610, i run into this guy.,..

he's got a 280z aswell, and he's an auto wreaker.....so he showed me a 14" turbine that he just got off a wreak, that had okay rubber, so it was his spare.....but he offered them to me for $25!!!!!frantics.gif i'll grab them tomorrow

mikes260z.jpg

What an evening!