Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going to say I've seen that beige 720 up in Parkland, but the Oregon plates mean that the one I see out by PLU is a twin, right down to the canopy. Well, the one by PLU might be a '85-86 now that I think about it.

Saw a black-and-gray primer 620 KC out in Graham (WA) Saturday, on 161, didn't recognize it though.

I saw a Red 1970 510 2 door automatic behind a body shop,

about 20 miles South of here.If anyone's interested,I can see if

it's for sale.

The car was in great shape,looks like it doesn't run,& the

only rust I saw was at the very front of the hood.

- Doug

Chased down a guy with a 78 B210 GX on Sat, asked him if he wanted to sell, declined but did take my card so who knows. Later on saw a Roadster, think is was a 1600 but not sure. Sorry no pics but really....it happened :D

i was on the 10 going into downtown la around west covina and some chick came buzzing up in a 240z real clean cream in color nice exhaust note and she knew how to drive i was amazed she was sipping a coffee cruzing elbow on the window sill she was maybe only 25-30 at most not to be pervie but she was nice looking and her car was even nicer had a black rim with a crome lip on em and maybe a hell raiser or speed demon skate board sticker on her driver side rear window and had a bunch of stickers i wish i could remember what they said like 4 of the same word sounded like a car club of some thin !!! it was rad followed her till she hit the 5 in downtown.. hope i see her around

I spent some time in Seattle this last weekend.

From a distance I saw the rear corner window of some car blocked into a corner of a lower level underground parking garage. I walked over and it was a Z! Found this 280Z, a bug, and what I think is a Toyota. The last car was backed right up against the wall so I couldn't see any rear lights or badging.

They all had a lot of dust on them. The Z had a flat tire. It was obvious they were being stored there and had been in that spot for a long time. Possibly years.

seattle01.jpg

seattle02.jpg

seattle03.jpg

seattle04.jpg