Sightings

That looks like PCH.

...The s10 200sx lives off of PCH. The 210 Jaime shot through his window is at Artesia and Aviation, and the ONLY place in 11,000 miles I dumped my Aprilia (on a public street). Damn padlock stuck under front wheel while braking=dammit....

KFD

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest jaimesix
...The s10 200sx lives off of PCH. The 210 Jaime shot through his window is at Artesia and Aviation, and the ONLY place in 11,000 miles I dumped my Aprilia (on a public street). Damn padlock stuck under front wheel while braking=dammit....

KFD

Sorry about the bike ding.:( Hope it is not too bad.

Jaime._________________________________________________________

That's my roommate's truck. I gave it to him when I got my KC..

Nice, it looks like a good truck. That was cool giving him a truck.

Saw a gray 620 with a rising sun hood yeaterday. Anyone here wanna claim that?

I'll claim it cause I seen a really clean tan 720 going the opposite way on 99th. Then after that I seen a tan KC 720 and a Green Kc 720 with a lowrider paint job. Today I seen a faded red KC 620 with the right front corner smashed in on fourth plain and that copper colored 620 at columbia river high school.

Saw a sweet lookng bright yellow 620 noticeble mods: Flared stepbed, front air dam, front windshield visor, square headlight conversion, tinted windows, what looked like some huge meats tucked under the bed, and some huge compressor in the bed anyone on here? I took a pic with my phone but having issues getting it off of the dam thing

I'll claim it cause I seen a really clean tan 720 going the opposite way on 99th. Then after that I seen a tan KC 720 and a Green Kc 720 with a lowrider paint job. Today I seen a faded red KC 620 with the right front corner smashed in on fourth plain and that copper colored 620 at columbia river high school.

That 720 on 99th would be me. The green 720 lives a block or two away from me. That copper 620 lives around here too. I'll snag a picture of that green 720 next chance I get.

Driving in Auburn, south of Seattle and saw a fellow member of NWDE's cute little Roadster that was just revived from a couple of cars put together. Happy driver.

There are numerous Datsun trucks, see several each week, very popular, esp the 620's but also 520 and 521's. I go out into my yard to see lots of 320 trucks, ha ha.

Driving in Auburn, south of Seattle and saw a fellow member of NWDE's cute little Roadster that was just revived from a couple of cars put together. Happy driver. QUOTE]

If it was a black car and a bald white guy driving, that was me!! :thumbup:

I saw a s30 parked in the parking lot of a local italian place and pulled in to see what was up. He left it running with floyd blasting, came out really suspect like I was trying to take it or something lol. Was pleased to meet him, 1min form my house, can't say that happens every day, or ever.

On my way to work on PCH in Newport Beach...

got passed by a little old lady in a prisine!!! roadster :eek:

had a really light pink-champagne-pearl paint job, big mirror billet wheels, and a luggage rack. I gave the lady a thumbs up, and she gave me a peace sign...

slick ride....

roadsteronpch.jpg

Guest jaimesix
collegez.jpg

Here's an old Z near a local college. The writing on the windshield is not a for sale ad. It's a message about an upcoming play at the campus. I love the four lug version of the General Lee's Vector rims.

Those wheels are very cool. One of my all time favorites. Not easy to find any more.

On my way to work on PCH in Newport Beach...

got passed by a little old lady in a prisine!!! roadster :eek:

had a really light pink-champagne-pearl paint job, big mirror billet wheels, and a luggage rack. I gave the lady a thumbs up, and she gave me a peace sign...

slick ride....

roadsteronpch.jpg

Cool Roadster. That old lady has class!

How about a 510 goon that's been doing soil erosion control work since the 1970s :lol:?

510ditch.jpg

Poor goon, what a horrible way to die!:eek:

I wanted to get a better shot, but whoever was driving was going over 80mph. We were in a mini van.. Haha! His passenger side rear tire was super low on air too...

datto.jpg

Seems there are more old japanese cars up in the north west than at any other place in the nation. From Northern Cal through Oregon all the way to Washington, lots of Subarus, Datsuns, Mazdas.....:)

Jaime._______________________________________________________-