Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apathy... no one even took a cellphone pic.

Salesmen are idiots and douchebags when it comes to old cars, they just look at it as a low money trade in, or a hard bargain!

Now us technicians... we love old cars. The shop would stop working for a few minutes to check it out, talk to the owner, take pics, etc. I know that is what happened at my last job when any make older car rolled up!

Cruisin home across Central Oregon today, stopped in Burns to wash bugs off windows and grab some grub and saw this lil gem in the Shell station parking lot.

IMG_20120921_135934_zps6ea522cb.jpg

He aired up his tire and left before I could go talk to him <_< . I even had my Canby shirt on!!!!

Lil A motor sounded pretty good when he left.

we saw the same car......tried to convnce my wife to snap a pic.... but she just woke up and was so excited to seee a carniva....i.e. she was busy distracting my daughter from seeing it.....no avail....we rode rides after visiting with tristin....nice part no lines quick rides ....we were gone n tweny minutes....saw a goldish orange 260 right before that too....maybe we missed a datto meet...

we saw the same car......tried to convnce my wife to snap a pic.... but she just woke up and was so excited to seee a carniva....i.e. she was busy distracting my daughter from seeing it.....no avail....we rode rides after visiting with tristin....nice part no lines quick rides ....we were gone n tweny minutes....saw a goldish orange 260 right before that too....maybe we missed a datto meet...

There's a clean forest green Z in my building who I got to sign up, but that's as far as he got involved. I've never seen that blue one before and I was driving right where I live. Weird.

That carnival shows up like every 9mo. and I've never been once.

saw this beast at a VW show called Pacific Waterland at the woodburn drag strip today. apparently he was running it in the quarter before i got there

IMG_20120923_144354_zpsb96df580.jpg

Yup, that was me! Did three runs on the quarter before my alternator decided the lower radiator hose would be a tasty snack! Made the rest of the day a little less fun but at least I was at a good location for it to break!

Was a fun show, nicer this year cause it wasn't 98 billion degrees in the sun!

Thanks for the photo!

• Like 1

2012-09-24114510.jpg

finely got a pic of this truck, see it all the time, ratsun tailgate, and ratfink on it, black fenders. Who ever drives this truck.. Your a prick lol, seen you a bunch and im allways drivin a datsun, several time ive made eye contact and waved but you just glare..... Next time ill throw a rock :lol: :lol:

Yup, that was me! Did three runs on the quarter before my alternator decided the lower radiator hose would be a tasty snack! Made the rest of the day a little less fun but at least I was at a good location for it to break!

Was a fun show, nicer this year cause it wasn't 98 billion degrees in the sun!

Thanks for the photo!

Sounds like it's time for some poly motor and trans mounts :D

I found NismoDR's house... I was just picking up a customers car and bam there it was.

WP_000107.jpg

I like how the old cars are protected by the new ones :thumbup:

Saw this nice specimen on my way to work.

IMG_4204_zpscb434c28.jpg

and, I think we need a cool/odd/intersting cars thread maybe....

IMG_4054_zps9f7857be.jpg

IMG_4053_zps895ac230.jpg

IMG_4052_zps4202bd25.jpg

IMG_4051_zps80691960.jpg

IMG_4050_zps36057041.jpg

IMG_4049_zps240c88cc.jpg

IMG_4048_zps69ca91f0.jpg

IMG_4047_zps65b1ea72.jpg

IMG_4046_zps59a9c6bc.jpg

IMG_4045_zps8f2f4b1f.jpg

IMG_4044_zpscff09d92.jpg

IMG_4043_zps81d09101.jpg