Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I know it's not a Datsun, but I thought I'd share these photos I took anyway... This car is called a GO-GO MOBILE and was built in the early 1950's. This has got to be about the smallest car ever made. I've seen BMW Iseeta's and this car is smaller than that. My Datsun 510 really dwarfed this thing. I figured you'd all enjoy this. It's not for sale by the way.

racewagonphotos001.jpg

racewagonphotos002.jpg

racewagonphotos004.jpg

Interior photo

racewagonphotos003.jpg

Last but not least... A comparison photo of my 510 and the GO-GO MOBILE parked side by side.

racewagonphotos005.jpg

• Like 1

on my way home from Boise last week end, I seen what looked like a Datsun wagon. All I could see was just from the bottom of the glass and up. So I had a good friend look into it and just so happens, it was for sale. My friend sent pic's and I was happy w/ what I saw. Pic's he sent from his phone.

351.jpg

359.jpg

356.jpg

:thumbup:

IMG_20120803_131154.jpgI found a l320 today. There's a z there too. Winning :thumbup:

Are you spotting a lot of these out in the area by the PnP (hwy 44 / Shasta College) in your last pic? That area seems chalk full of stuff just rotting away on peoples' property!

on my way home from Boise last week end, I seen what looked like a Datsun wagon. All I could see was just from the bottom of the glass and up. So I had a good friend look into it and just so happens, it was for sale. My friend sent pic's and I was happy w/ what I saw. Pic's he sent from his phone.

351.jpg

359.jpg

356.jpg

:thumbup:

nice

nice goon that first pic made me woosey

• Like 1

Are you spotting a lot of these out in the area by the PnP (hwy 44 / Shasta College) in your last pic? That area seems chalk full of stuff just rotting away on peoples' property!

the roadsters are by there, the Toyota is in there now lol. And the rest are all over Shasta, Tehama And Siskiyou county. I get around.

20120730_101248.jpg

Saw this one today while picking up some wood flooring in Bothell. I saw it there on Friday too, with a motor in the back, but didn't have the time to snap a oic.

Hey that's me! :D

It's there most days. I work in the building right across the lot there and can look out the window and keep an eye on it :lol:

• Like 1