Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a rust colored 510 from a distance on 80 a little outside of Fairfield. Too far away for pics, mostly just caught it in the rearview when my Datsun senses began to tingle :rofl:

• Like 3

Driving down Clear Creek road from Silverdale to Poulsbo, spotted a key like pie colored 510. Never seen it before in the area... I was explaining how a carburetor works to my girlfriend and was just quick enough to throw up a wave. He waved back as I was in Minty. Looked like a great car... No pictures since we were traveling at 50mph in the opposite direction.

A day or so ago I saw a lowered orange/red dime waiting to go through the light at Riverside and Pipeline ave, goin north. I was in my orange '74 620 and turned west on Riverside......just had a quick wave behind but that was it as I was late :D Very few 510's and even Datsuns left around here anymore so seeing that one was eye opening.

Maybe he's on here??

--Ray

Saw a rust colored 510 from a distance on 80 a little outside of Fairfield. Too far away for pics, mostly just caught it in the rearview when my Datsun senses began to tingle :rofl:

NIICE... whereabouts by fairfield? i frequent Travis AFB, and should be heading up there this weekend.

i was dropping my son off at VBS when i passed by an empty lot and my DATdar went nuts.

---two seemingly complete, and one parts roadsters looking for a new home. i dont have a phone number for this guy, but ive got an address. lol

datsuns.jpg

3219donpedrord.jpg

Earlier in the week I came across a pretty clean '75 620. Pretty stock looking w/the dog dish hub caps. Also today there was an all original orange '72 240Z that he picked up here but came out of NorCal. Still has a Z car owner of NorCal sticker on it.