Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know someone was making them and sending them out, but I dont remember who it was. I know Pumpkn210 ninja'd one on my car while I was at work the other day so maybe he can point you in the right direction.

Edit: Damn you beat me to it Davies.

• Like 1

Saw a flat black 410/411 wagon on the Washington side of the Longview bridge yesterday. I heard it first and when I looked to see what was making all the noise I realized it had just passed me and was building steam to climb the bridge. Too late to get pics.

Nice Javelin :cool:

Saw this at the pick n pull, while it doesn't seem like a Datsun sighting...

IMG_1938.jpg

much to my suprise it was. :lol:

IMG_1939.jpg

Some hactacular fabrication on that swap, no close ups as I did not want to break my camera. :sick:

Seen a very nice 510 70-73 wagon at the speeds tow yard on tuesday. Had a green tow tag on it and I assume it was towed for the flat tire. I asked questions to a few of the guys in the tow yard and found out it had been sitting there for a bit so, for the owner to pick it up might cost him/her quite a bit. Its a very nice white wagon with decent rims, no body damage or noticable rust. One of the tow guys who is in to datsuns told me the engine is not stock. I tried to get a closer look at it but was denied. Someone should check that out, I cant due to work =(. If it happens to belong to you then you should free her from jail before someone gets a good deal ; ). Sorry no pic, they didn't want me taking pictures of a car that technically still belongs to someone.