Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a lowered medium blue 620 on modern rims ...on Plum in Olympia, at the Shell getting gas.

We were rolling in my sons gold celica and to busy getting soda-liquid for our Old School pizza feast to stop..

anyways...Nice truck man.

saw these two parked way back in a court in Pleasent hill CA at the same house dont have any cards tho... wanted to write down ratsun and leave it with them

IMG-20120124-01322.jpg

IMG-20120124-01323.jpg

The red 510 with the Libra's has been on CL for a long time.. I think he wants $12k for it..

Saw this goon parked down the street from my house today, never seen it around here before..

59ed42c6.jpg

57434ac2.jpg

Then at Kmart we saw this 4 door, I was taking a pic and the owner came walking up, and we talked briefly, he bought the car new and meticulously maintained it for years until recently when someone rear-ended him in it, now he just drives it and quit polishing it. :(

11d00c1b.jpg

7ccd8a02.jpg

Then after we got home, this one found it's way to our house... nice meeting you guys. :cool:

088cbcaa.jpg

That wagon is over at Clark right. I park my 521 over there all the time, for class. Small world.

Saw a red 620

Something makes me think it's an early year.

It's driven by an old woman, been around town as long as I can remember. Never been up close but it looks rust free with factory paint. It has Moon hubs and beauty rings.

I think I know the neighborhood she lives in. If I see it at the store again I hope to get a chance to strike up a conversation.

Maybe a lonely old woman who needs a friend. Someone to give the truck to in her will laugh.gif