Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw this today at the motorcycle place looked like it was set up as a baja runner spare in the bed bigger tires torsions cranked up

IMAG0019-1.jpg

i wanted to take it home

saw this truck again today at the same place it is definatly a baja truck.....or it was the roof is now flat and there isnt a single straight panel on it anymore

I totaly did get close to you, I thought it was a chevy luv in the dark from behind, when I saw you where a datto I was gawkin. Totaly spit some rocks at me and my previusly chipped windshield.

Road hazard i know, I was 25 30 feet back in the left lane. sorry I got so close.

Saw this with for sale sign northbound on 205 SE portland-ish took work to catch it in bumper to bumper traffic, so didn't get the number for you guys. Did manage to give him the nod, and since I was in my ford and he had no ratsun stickers I could see, decided to give a thumbs up instead of the ratsun salute. I got one back, but I think that was because he was impressed I caught him in my beater. He was passing cars in his goon too.

2011-11-11151445.jpg

2011-11-11151453.jpg

Sorry no oics, i know i know, honduh. Anyway I saw a orange 620 KC on the freeway about 20 miles outside Reno, then I saw an orange 510 goon 1600 with a white front end, RB style wheels, and what looked to be a '68 grill in San Franisco out Grumpy's out by the pier.