Sightings

OK. I'm trying to get in touch with Chad, the owner of this wagon. Anyone have his number? He has mine and I didn't get his. I figured he would have called by now. Tell him to call me if you can please.

Jes

IMAG0075.jpg

Picture from the Thriller in Willard.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK. I'm trying to get in touch with Chad, the owner of this wagon. Anyone have his number? He has mine and I didn't get his. I figured he would have called by now. Tell him to call me if you can please.

Jes

IMAG0075.jpg

Picture from the Thriller in Willard.

That's the wagon I saw coming home from work at about 12:30am on the 213 :) I love this wagon, guess he's local to oregon city?

Guest kamakazi620

Two of 6 or 7 sitting in this scrapper guys "personal stash" field..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA077.jpg

and a label on this old trailer he had

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA075.jpg

I can hear them now "WE WANT KA's AND for YOU to DRIVE What shit is left in us OUT!!!!!"

Okay, I've been reading this thread for a long time now, and most of the sightings are from either Oregon or Washington state. I wasn't about to let my current geographical situation put a damper on making my own sighting up there though. I took matters into my own hands and drove on up just to get one.

Spotted somewhere around Bellingham:

280ZX_wa_sighting.jpg

The next day I spotted this one around the greater Salt Lake City area:

300ZX_ut_sighting.jpg

That's the wagon I saw coming home from work at about 12:30am on the 213 :) I love this wagon, guess he's local to oregon city?

hes local somewhere around there, he was at canby the year before last

and Im pretty sure hes on the forum

Another one.

Sorry no OICS... I was at napa auto parst today. And while i was walking out a 620 KC was pulling away, he was checking out my truck. It was a black truck, a few dents in the bed. Rattle can black, had stickers all over, and the DATSUN on the tailgate was painted red. Anybody know who that was? Never seen it on ratsun, maybe a member of NWDE? Was a pimp truck, i was in a hurry and had to bail. couldn't make chase to the safeway parking lot across the street where they went and get some oics...