Sightings

saw a lot as usual ...but happened to be riding in tow truck and no driving so i got a couple..

truck had some really weird lookin hubcaps..and couldn`t figure how to crop photo since they changed the photobucket site..And dudes garage was open and wanted to edit that out hence the white cloud..

522014-1.jpg

Nice 2 door and nice 521 ..

522012-1.jpg

Oh shit. ratsun found me...

Had to edit out my messy ass garage, huh? didnt like the purple wall?

edit: is the hubcap comment about my truck or the 620?

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh shit. ratsun found me...

Had to edit out my messy ass garage, huh? didnt like the purple wall?

edit: is the hubcap comment about my truck or the 620?

No mess, just trying to somewhat keep you private by editing out your neighbors and such.

The hubcaps were on the 620 in town , couldn`t get real good picture but they looked like those hypnotizing things..

Saw Laecaon's wagon parked at his shop. I drive by there a lot but this is the first time I've actually seen it there. Sorry, no camera. I think we all know what it looks like though,

Interesting. It is usually parked in a spot where you cant see it from the street. I wonder where it was parked that day? It is there Monday, and Wednesday through Saturday.

No mess, just trying to somewhat keep you private by editing out your neighbors and such.

The hubcaps were on the 620 in town , couldn`t get real good picture but they looked like those hypnotizing things..

i believe those are plymouth duster caps. truck used to live just down the street from me.

found it while cruisin the clackamas area after leaving the show today

GOPR0217.jpg

saw it in the back of some car dealer...didn't look like it was for sale though, probably one of the guys that worked there

I have talked with the owner before.It just sits there,he is willing to let it go for $2500 but it has some pretty bad rust. There's also a primer two door in the back.

well that's what I paid for mine and I have some pretty bad rust as well. haha. but yeah that 2 door was a bit of a 20 footer

edit: just spotted a yellow 240z crossing the railroad somewhere in gilroy, anyone on here sound like it was them? haha

Saw a lowered Mopar orange 620 on the way home from work in Silverdale. It was driven by an older guy (say 50ish)... I waved, but I dont know if he was ignoring me or just didnt notice me. First time Ive seen it around; it was really clean.