Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pass this every day in corvallis

2012-05-25163000.jpg

this was at the cash n carry eugene across from my work

2012-05-25085649.jpg

this is one is always down the street from my work in eugene

2012-05-18113855.jpg

this one always stops next door to my work, tried to get him on ratsun and to canby, but he didn't seem interested

2012-04-04133000.jpg

saw this one in salem earlier this winter

2012-03-14191144.jpg

Spotted in Lynnwood today

20120528145536DSC01863.jpg

I saw that truck too. I also ran into ggzilla in the yard right after I finished pulling the manifold off a Sentra. Turns out it wasn't quite the right manifold, but it will work if I cap off my 310's air injection lines.

That truck was less than 50 feet from mine and you didn't see my truck? They left as I was loading the 2nd of 3 loads of tires.

When I got there there was a primer 521 with Collector plates, they loaded up a full longblock. The lot was so full I had to wait for them to leave to get a parking spot. There was also another 720 (yellow) that came and went.

saw a lot as usual ...but happened to be riding in tow truck and no driving so i got a couple..

truck had some really weird lookin hubcaps..and couldn`t figure how to crop photo since they changed the photobucket site..And dudes garage was open and wanted to edit that out hence the white cloud..

522014-1.jpg

Nice 2 door and nice 521 ..

522012-1.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

saw a lot as usual ...but happened to be riding in tow truck and no driving so i got a couple..

truck had some really weird lookin hubcaps..and couldn`t figure how to crop photo since they changed the photobucket site..And dudes garage was open and wanted to edit that out hence the white cloud..

522014-1.jpg

Nice 2 door and nice 521 ..

522012-1.jpg

riding in a tow truck?

hopefully just as a spectator

riding in a tow truck?

hopefully just as a spectator

Not "tow truck " tow truck a tow---truck

But i did get to spectate this bit of hilarity.. we all got laughing so hard my stomach started hurting.This was taking it OFF the trailer :rofl: :rofl:

522015.jpg

522016.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Not "tow truck " tow truck a tow---truck

But i did get to spectate this bit of hilarity.. we all got laughing so hard my stomach started hurting.This was taking it OFF the trailer :rofl: :rofl:

522015.jpg

522016.jpg

:rofl:

Well thats good.. and funny all wrapped up in a bronco..

1fd5ada3.jpg

coworker's roommate's 320, apparently it's all stock with low miles and my buddy told me she would never sell it....haha its always my first question even though I can never afford to buy the dattos I spot. It was dark out and I was using a cell phone flash but I'll try to get back there and take a daytime oic cuz it's really clean. I guess she (the roommate) is out of the country or state or something so it won't be moving anywhere for a bit (unless she comes home before I go back to snap more but who cares...I know where she lives! (she being the datto ;) )