Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw a 620 KC at the night of fire car show tonight. it was too dark for a pic with my phone and i didnt have my camera. it wasnt in the show, it was in the parking lot i believe it was primer gray and red? it was sitting there with no one in it or around it, with the brake lights on? had a heart in oregon sticker on the back window

my brother spotted this inthe spokanne area today, looking pretty good

IMG_1080.jpg?t=1312340750

That looks like a pretty nice truck. There seems to be more and more Datsuns popping up in the area...

I got up close with that car during lost in the 50's in sandpoint, and let me tell you that is nothing to fuck with unless you have some power. 7-800 hp range, and a hot ass girlfriend who knew as much about the car as the owner.

It sounded pretty mean when he got on it. Im not sure how I missed it at lost in the 50's

Saw Kami pulling into Roakes I think. Would have stopped but dropping my girl off and straight to work. lol, still was late. Saw a parked pale blue i'm guessing project 521 in cornelious right by her house, saw a weathered brown 521 in Aloha, saw a badass dark green 240 or 260z ummmm, thinking that was on 26 beavertonish area. I actually took a couple oiks, but my phone must have decided not to save them, they're gone....... As though they never existed. On a side note, 1500 miles of DDing today and haven't seen myself in here yet...... Feels like the power is just coming on, felt the same power increase at 1500 when I rebuilt my 620s l20b too. I LIKE IT ALOT!