Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when I got out to check the Mazda, I could see another small car the next block over.

IMG_6339.jpg

Did some research for ya. This car is actually either a Renault 4CV or in Japan it's the Hino-Renault. Most likely a 1953 - 1960 model. I can't find any production numbers for you and I'm even more dumbfounded that one is on US shores. I can't find any export numbers to the US. I did however find out that fully restored, one is on the market in Japan for a cool $41,000 USD. Leave a note!!

so went to tag the 510 today (First time in 3 years) and on my way out I saw this 68 510 goon followed it in to the Goodwill parking lot and talked to the little ol lady who was driving it. She is the original owner!!! Nice to know now that i am not the only 68-73 Datto driver in town.

IMAG0444.jpg

IMAG0443.jpg

IMAG0442.jpg

she laughed about still running the 4 ply tires on the front. She also said she has a 78 that she is thinking about selling i gave her my number and a Ratsun card.

the only thing missing on this beauty was the rear door panels

1 of the cleanest goons I have ever seen non-restored all original :blink:

she also said she would be surprised if she put more than 50 mile a year on it :hyper: :wub: