Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So... I know I don't get on here a lot... so I don't know many people. But anyone know anybody from washington who drives a flat black dime? This person would have ot have been on vacation to colorado right now.... considering that I saw him in colorado springs. Flat black dime.... red windshield wipers... sounded decent.... washington license plates... in colorado springs. For all I know the dude isn't even on here... but I drove by him earlier, he gave me a thumbs up... i gave him a "rock on."

Anyone?

I think I know the guy your talking about, he came out to a meet at XXX rootbeer in Issaquah, Wa. Cool guy, he had a rattle can flat black dime and said he was moving back out to Colorado in a couple months. I forget his user name but I think he is on here :)

This guy couldn't understand why I wanted a pic of his ride. Kept looking at me kinda wierd after I asked him if I could take some shots.

IMG_0029.jpg

So, this guy comes into our store and asked if we could look to see that he installed his clutch master correctly. I go to take a look at it, and this is what he shows me. I immediately turned green with envy. He says he's got over ten grand in the conversion.

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

Not a Datsun, but parked in the lot at the same time as the EV 620. I won my first drag race against one of these when I first started driving my wagon.

IMG_0038.jpg

Went up to Sumas, Wa. to pick up a 219 head and saw these on the way:

Saw this nice wagon in a field near arlington:

wagon1.jpg

wagon2.jpg

Saw this truck in Acme:

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

and this bad boy right down town Everett:

b210a.jpg

car465.jpg

I know where that wagon is. Stopped and took pics myself the other day. I live in arlington. I was thinking about tracking down the owner. We'll see how it goes.. Looks good but the rear hatch has been hit hard.

it probably does not count because they were both at blue lake ( im assuming, i was not there, but instead on my way back from camping withthe family. missed the show)

sweet ass rotary i passed on 26 west bound just past p.s.i.

DSCF2159.jpg

DSCF2160.jpg

and the first drive by datsun pic i ha ve ever done

DSCF2158.jpg