Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Datsuns are getting harder and harder to find here in Baker City.:( There is still a couple here and there. There is a very straight 620 runnin around, not a single ding in it:eek:. I will get a pic of it. There was another 521 in town but I have not seen it in a week or so, it was a '70 I do beleive.

This is the best one I have seen in town ever. I want this 320.:cool:

0416091210.jpg

It does get driven every now and then. It is also in the car shows come summer time.

0416091210a.jpg

I think this is a '64. Can anyone tell just by these pics?:blink:

I am gonna haf to talk to the owner one day. I like this truck:D

Guest jaimesix
Nope. '78 Firebird or Trans Am. Saab Sonnets (JAIME SIX-Have you seen the one that lives up on Felton and Artesia, across from the burger joint on artesia??) didn't have shaker hoods or four lamps. The White nose on it makes a Gestalt image, so at first glance the nose looks obscured. Its a blue car with a white nose.

Hey Hessianben :beerclink:. YW, man... I am on the hunt for something cool, I am glad a ratsuner got it!

KFD

Hey bud.

Yes, seen that Sonnet. It is awesome. I have seen it parked by the small produce market, and also at the library's lot.

Very cool car!!

I have seen a B210 coupe, blue, looks solid, no dents, although the paint looks old and burnt. Everytime I see it the car is going an opposite way!. Looks like an old couple or something, I want to ask them , perhaps they want to sell. It is always in the area of Artesia between PCH and the 405.

I have seen a nice forest green 710 goon too, once it was parked across the street from Mira Costa School, on Artesia, another time I saw it at Manhattan Beach Blvd past PCH, by the Arco station.

Here a Datsun 210 I saw through a window, I got my camera and took a shot, through the window screen, but that sets it on record! :)

25468250161_large.jpg

Jaime.______________________________________________________________________________

Edited by jaimesix
adding 210 pix

I saw a PERFECT, 90% original, forest green 1200 today in ghetto Newark New Jersey today. Still 14 hours later can't believe it.

Might sound run of the mill to you guys but this is the rust belt, we don't get much more then z's here. I actually never saw a 1200 before on the street in this area prior to today. Then in Newark of all places, driven by a hood rat lol, power to him.

I saw a PERFECT, 90% original, forest green 1200 today in ghetto Newark New Jersey today. Still 14 hours later can't believe it.

Might sound run of the mill to you guys but this is the rust belt, we don't get much more then z's here. I actually never saw a 1200 before on the street in this area prior to today. Then in Newark of all places, driven by a hood rat lol, power to him.

I hear you man! I've never seen another datsun on the road here since I moved in 4 years ago.

I saw a gen 1 Subaru Brat in Lee MA last weekend and nearly crapped my pants. Prolly a '77. It was rusty, beat, didn't have the jumper seats or any other accessories. But it was a freakin Gen 1 Brat!

That wife humored me and let me snap some pics. I will have to dig them up.

This obviously isn't it, but is one with all the bells and whistles!

77-subaru-brat.jpg

Hey bud.

Yes, seen that Sonnet. It is awesome. I have seen it parked by the small produce market, and also at the library's lot.

Very cool car!!

I have seen a B210 coupe, blue, looks solid, no dents, although the paint looks old and burnt. Everytime I see it the car is going an opposite way!. Looks like an old couple or something, I want to ask them , perhaps they want to sell. It is always in the area of Artesia between PCH and the 405.

Jaime.______________________________________________________________________________

That blue B210 seems strangely familiar. You might have also seen my Dad's '80 A40 Celica running around here as well. The only other Datsuns I can think of are a 510 and a red 260z that lives east of the water tanks, and south of Mira Costa. Haven't seen the wagon though. I'll keep my eyes peeled for that when I am in Hermosa (Should be there this weekend).

KFD

Guest jaimesix
That blue B210 seems strangely familiar. You might have also seen my Dad's '80 A40 Celica running around here as well. The only other Datsuns I can think of are a 510 and a red 260z that lives east of the water tanks, and south of Mira Costa. Haven't seen the wagon though. I'll keep my eyes peeled for that when I am in Hermosa (Should be there this weekend).

KFD

Hi KFD.

I have not gotten to see your Dad's Celica, but I have seen the red Z car you mention. Looks nice and the paint seems recent or great quality.

The only 510 I have seen around here is one that is parked sometimes at a McDonalds, located at Manhattan Beach Blvd at Aviation.

I saw Jeremy's 620 today, but off course, I did not have my camera on hand by then.

Later on, camera on hand, I drove to the Mobil Station on PCH and got a couple pix of the 200SX S10 that hangs out there. It apparently belongs to a mechanic there.

I just parked next to it and took a couple snap shots.:thumbup:

25327620302_large.jpg

25327620303_large.jpg

25327620304_large.jpg

Lots of potential.

Jaime._____________________________________________________

WtF! I think I saw your car jaimes SIX!!!!! Do you leave close to the beach in Cali? Down Artesia Blv close to some Mustang High school called Mira costa high? I think I saw your car there... I told myself. "Some one knows how to build a Datsun right!"

Guest jaimesix
WtF! I think I saw your car jaimes SIX!!!!! Do you leave close to the beach in Cali? Down Artesia Blv close to some Mustang High school called Mira costa high? I think I saw your car there... I told myself. "Some one knows how to build a Datsun right!"

Thanks Motavated.

I thank you because I know with a degree of certaintly that the one and only Datsun 710 on this side of the county is my 710. It is a simple car, no major mods yet, but it has natural good looks, we better thank Nissan ( Datsun back in the day ) for the good taste they showed when building the 710!:)

Come and say hi when you are in town. BTW, we are planning on a Datsun meet here in the South Bay on April 26 or else May 3rd. Hope to see ya there.( check the thread "Datsuns on the Road" at the section "Other Datsuns " ;) )

Jaime.________________________________________________________

Hi KFD.

I have not gotten to see your Dad's Celica, but I have seen the red Z car you mention. Looks nice and the paint seems recent or great quality.

25327620304_large.jpg

Lots of potential.

Jaime._____________________________________________________

You beat me to it, man. I was going to get some shots of the car yesterday when I saw it parked at the Mobil. I also saw that blue 210 goon. I will have my camera next weekend! My friend sent me a picture of a SSS wagon that might be floating around the south bay... I'll keep you in the loop.

KFD

That looks like PCH.

Hey bud.

Very cool car!!

I have seen a nice forest green 710 goon too, once it was parked across the street from Mira Costa School, on Artesia, another time I saw it at Manhattan Beach Blvd past PCH, by the Arco station.

Here a Datsun 210 I saw through a window, I got my camera and took a shot, through the window screen, but that sets it on record! :)