Form > Function S30

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have one of those spoilers. It was on a California wide body car. Definitely after market for the Z, easy way to tell is the hole for the hatch button.

Oh, and here's a pic of what a California wide body looks like....

DatsunLF2sm.jpg

I'm pretty happy. Doesn't rub on the passenger side, on the drivers side the rear rubs when I hit bumps and front runs when I turn right, so I gotta trim some more.

Got a surprise in the form of a wing as well. Honestly have no clue what it is, came off a car in a field. Might be rare, might not be. I like it and I'm gonna rock it though. Pics up tomorrow, I'm tired and drunk and hitting the sack.

what you need is some stiffer springs

Mocked up the wing this morning, looks sweet as pussy. Trying to mount it tonight after class.

fixed

and im not feeling the wing, ive seen others that work tho. and the hood it not my touch either, maybe if it was faded red to match the fender or something or maybe black? just my opinion

But loving the build so far, im hoping to get a z one day. keep it up

:thumbup:

I'm gonna run with the ratty look for a while.

My mindset in doing so is:

A) it looks cool

B) I'm keeping it outside right now. If I put all the time + money into bodywork + good paint (I'm not cheaping out on paint), it's going to get damaged. And I'm gonna be pissed.

As soon as I have a carport/garage that I can keep it in EVERY night, I'm going to do bodywork/pearl white paint. The whole thing is going to be sexy. I'm keeping the flares black, might go with a different wing, idk. Depends on how long the whale tail lasts.

Enough said.

6854529636_e28e7471e0_z.jpg

A member of HybridZ just pm'd me and said that I post too much in the 'pics of your wheels' thread. Apparently I'm flooding the thread and I should start a build thread.

L O EFFING L

My build thread on there got locked in like less than an hour after I started it.

Maybe if the thread wasn't full of people asking if 17x7 +45 Motegi's will fit there would be more room for people who actually have pictures of their wheels.

• Like 1

A member of HybridZ just pm'd me and said that I post too much in the 'pics of your wheels' thread. Apparently I'm flooding the thread and I should start a build thread.

L O EFFING L

My build thread on there got locked in like less than an hour after I started it.

Maybe if the thread wasn't full of people asking if 17x7 +45 Motegi's will fit there would be more room for people who actually have pictures of their wheels.

MWAHAHAHAAA bring on the haters! :devil: