Form > Function S30

I see you have window cranks laying around in the car..... I did too for a while laugh.gif Lost one of the little clips that hold the passenger side window crank in, and didn't even have any for the back windows (4 door 510) Dealt with that for a couple months... then finally just a couple weeks ago got around to getting more pins and getting them all installed correctly.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If diamond doesn't finish mine this week I might check them out.

Bored tonight so I used some body filler on the cracks in the welds of the camber plates and smoothed them up and primed them. Also cut up some intercooler pipe and fabbed an intake.

8eb8c639.jpg

0f0e8dfd.jpg

cddff5ee.jpg

Mocked up the flares when I got them, they'll take some trimming but should do the trick.

I don't think the T3 extenders work with 9 bolts, just six. Momo, Sparco, and Nardi patterns.

ANNNNNDD just heard from Diamond, wheels will be here TOMORROW.

ITSABOUTDAMNTIME

So, they'll be going on tomorrow.

Mocked up the flares when I got them, they'll take some trimming but should do the trick.

I don't think the T3 extenders work with 9 bolts, just six. Momo, Sparco, and Nardi patterns.

ANNNNNDD just heard from Diamond, wheels will be here TOMORROW.

ITSABOUTDAMNTIME

So, they'll be going on tomorrow.

Thankyou for the info, maybe I will just get a new steering wheel then.

Yupp, going to check out some tires tonight. Getting cheap used ones, so if they don't fit like I want them to I won't be out $400. Trying 205/55r15's, so when my wheels come in tomorrow I can just go have them mounted and get to cutting out my quarters.

FUCKING DIAMOND FUCKING RACINGQuit responding to my emails. Last week they promised me a tracking number by Monday. It's Tuesday. I have no tracking number. I emailed them last night, they're ignoring me. Planning on calling them tomorrow. Telling me if they can't finish my wheels by Thursday and overnight them I'm taking my money back and going to get something else. This is getting kind of ridiculous. I kinda feel like they should've told me they didn't have the material to make the wheels when I ordered them six weeks ago, not last week.

FUCKING DIAMOND FUCKING RACINGQuit responding to my emails. Last week they promised me a tracking number by Monday. It's Tuesday. I have no tracking number. I emailed them last night, they're ignoring me. Planning on calling them tomorrow. Telling me if they can't finish my wheels by Thursday and overnight them I'm taking my money back and going to get something else. This is getting kind of ridiculous. I kinda feel like they should've told me they didn't have the material to make the wheels when I ordered them six weeks ago, not last week.

That is not what I want to hear... I was hoping to order them tonight/tomorrow and have them by Thursday. I figured for a stock sized rim a week was an adequate amount of time to ship a rim.