Form > Function S30

I drive an S130 shell. The body on your S30 doesn't look very bad, you should paint it, there are way too many rat ass super low S30 running around the web. I've only been driving my S130 around in primer for about a month, everyone seems to be thinking i'm doing it for the look. :confused:

All the wall taps and random drift damage on top of a escalade backing into me at the store forced me into replacing fenders, stripping more rust.

haha Really i'm trying to get it prepped for paint, i only work on it maaaybe once a week for a couple of hours. ha

• Like 1
  • Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That front camber is crazy... I don't know if I could even get that much without notching my top hats of the coilovers and enlongating the slots on the camber plates. I have them almost all the way dialed in on my plates already and am not near that amount. I'm also up an 1 or 2 inches though.

My style is a little different... I'm more like form is greater than or equal to function. I consider "Clean" to be form as well, so shaving/painting fit into my criteria for that as well.

Most of the photos were taken from the OKStance shoot, it was really cloudy and he had to do a lot of low contrast but I thought they turned out pretty decent.

The wing is growing on me too!

Also, the Stance:Nation pic got like 1800 likes last night. Pretty stoked

15x9.5 -32 offset rears and 15x9 -22 offset fronts. Only instead of gloss black, I'm gettin em painted this really nice bronze/gold color :D

No fender flares?

Cause I like the 9.5 and 9's. Not only that, but stretching a 185 should be easier on those then on a 10...

Go stretchy or go home!.....?

Just for the record you realize a 185 on a 9.5= some pretty crazy stretch

In my opinion if your going to run flares anyway you mine as well run as wide a wheel as possible.. especially if you want that much stretch

Edit: unless your limited to a 185 for some odd reason?