Form > Function S30

then why not just get 15x10s. im running 15xx8's and have atleast a inch of clearance.

Word i got about the same clearance with my 16x8's but it rubs pretty bad everywhere since it all of sudden got harder to roll around. 9" would be perfect for stock metal just with some pull/rolled and crank dat camber. Comic your car is coming along nicely.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record you realize a 185 on a 9.5= some pretty crazy stretch

In my opinion if your going to run flares anyway you mine as well run as wide a wheel as possible.. especially if you want that much stretch

Edit: unless your limited to a 185 for some odd reason?

Actually, I am limited to 185 <_<

Not because I'm too cheap to buy new tires, but because every 3 months or so, i get a set of 185/70 R14 from work for free...

So I guess i am to cheap... :lol:

And Alex Datsun is right, Comic does have quit a nice ride going on here, very unique.

Well sorta, Yuta's is just kinda rusty, this one has a weird paint job, plus WHALE TAIL. Love that thing.

And I might run no flares, cept for Diamond quoted me like 500 for the sizes I wanted and I said screw that so now I have to find different rims in the sizes that I want.

i dont assume it haha, i know ppk sure does. but he does also talk a lot of shit about every car,and motor out there. so.....

but anyway z;s just have that aggressive looking stance when there slammed or lowered quite a bit.

Bunch of thread jacking assholes up in hurr jesus christ let the guy build his car, I personally think you could find one of her laying down and slap it on the whale tail or maybe hood? Hopefully she doesn't see your car and sue for copyrights :D.

When I see this thread bumped I want too see an update not a bunch of circle jerking teens squabbling over stupid details. Just watch, enjoy, leave some feedback and let the guy do his magic.

/threadjack

• Like 3

^ meh. I Dont care hellaflush its called an opinion not an inevitable statement. Hey comic did you raise the motor at all cause mine is dam near close to the floor.

I haven't yet. I'm planning on raising it as much as possible without hitting the hood, my oil pan is about 3/4" off right now. Fortunately the crossmember is protecting it for the most part, but there's still the chance of it getting busted.

You could always build a skid plate... as low as I plan to go, I plan on rocking one. Or later down the road build a dry sump system for it. I know its a little overkill on my setup but I have most of the parts already laying around the shop and can fab up my own tank. A little welding and plumping effort is better than a destroyed pan and motor.