Form > Function S30

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yeah I'm not a huge fan of all black wheels either, but it was either that or white, and I don't like colormatched wheels. It looks a lot better in person and in light, I'll take some better pics later.

As far as the Z, I need rear lower control arms to adjust the toe so I don't eat up the tires. Not running a whole lot of camber, about a degree in front and 2-3 in back. Just need an alignment after the LCA's.

Also going to start fabbing a less destructible oil pan. I've got an extra sitting around and im thinking about cutting the sump area off and rebuilding it out of 1/4" steel.

Plan on just driving the Z daily now. A guy is coming to buy my Miata this afternoon so I'll be looking for a new track car. Trying to get either a s13 or an RX7. Just depends on what comes up first. The first drift event of the season is next Sunday, so I'll be looking for something soon.

Also going to start fabbing a less destructible oil pan. I've got an extra sitting around and im thinking about cutting the sump area off and rebuilding it out of 1/4" steel.

If you do it......i want one too....because like... or else....or you wont make me one.. Yeah im definately going to do the hockey puck trick to get the oil pan up alittle more from the ground if not, skid plate or some sort.

I'll update with the oil pan idea.

eBay flare fitment wasn't bad, takes a lot of trimming. They're just a hair too narrow so you gotta kinda stretch them to make them longer if that makes any sense. Haven't done the fronts yet, I'll get pics up later.

I'm pretty happy. Doesn't rub on the passenger side, on the drivers side the rear rubs when I hit bumps and front runs when I turn right, so I gotta trim some more.

Got a surprise in the form of a wing as well. Honestly have no clue what it is, came off a car in a field. Might be rare, might not be. I like it and I'm gonna rock it though. Pics up tomorrow, I'm tired and drunk and hitting the sack.