Form > Function S30

GUYS IM DRUNK AND I WANT TO HAVE KATY PERRYS BABIES

I JUST WANT TO TAKE HER OUT TODINNER

Good luck with that CA! Just don't get behind the wheel of that Z and crash it tonight in your drunkin pursuit for some KP! :lol:

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My ghetto-rigged battery relocation finally failed. Burned up the starter cable the other night so it won't even start now. Gotta get new cable, run it all the way from the starter to the back, and run a couple extra grounds to the transmission.

40e4608a.jpg

Also, have a garage now. Baller status.

e186192e.jpg

My ghetto-rigged battery relocation finally failed. Burned up the starter cable the other night so it won't even start now. Gotta get new cable, run it all the way from the starter to the back, and run a couple extra grounds to the transmission.

If its in the passenger cabin then,

You don't have to run a new long battery cable all the way to the transmission bellhousing if you don't want to.

Run a short cable ground anywhere on body that you can bolt down ... make sure clean metal and good contact ... good to go .... if inside cab area gets wet put it up higher.

Run a second body to engine ground for extra insurance.

Test your starter at this point to make sure it wont leave you stranded at Katy perry's mansion with those big ol binoculars lolz

• Like 1

Thanks man! I'll give it a shot.

I would advise against getting Raceland coils.... they're good if youre slamming on a budget and if you get ISC tophts.... but if you don't, they'll blow in 6 months.

Get some good coilovers, extend your RUCAs, get a comfortable bucket seat, a good radiator, and exhaust/intake mods are fun.

Ya, I already read up on the racelands haha but compared to 350Z coils, the miata ones are CHEAP! So getting nice ones will be a priority. Ill build my own exhaust, for it and the Datsun. Took it on a Touge run tonight and I LOVE it haha I hope my Datsun lives up to it with the coils...

any updates on your flares!?

Ya, I already read up on the racelands haha but compared to 350Z coils, the miata ones are CHEAP! So getting nice ones will be a priority. Ill build my own exhaust, for it and the Datsun. Took it on a Touge run tonight and I LOVE it haha I hope my Datsun lives up to it with the coils...

any updates on your flares!?

They're AWESOME touge cars! Love taking curves, now that the welded diff is gone.

As far as coilover brands, I'd suggest Stance or BC Racing. Stances go pretty low, and if you order the special low package from BC, they'll go low as well. Both are awesome quality.

And the flares won't be going on until the wheels go on. Lol.