It's Thanksgiving!

HRH

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am out there officially now! In fact, Mike Connelly stopped by today with his beautiful 510! I didn't get to chat with him a whole lot, we were kind of busy and we're short staffed, but I did go drool over his 510 for a bit. Admired your (his) engine! ;) You'll have to stop by Todd. Let me know what you need, I'll take care of you!

That's cool.

It did come out pretty cool. (just wait till I finish all the polishing and powder coating and such). By spring it should be even cooler. (I'll get a build thread together once I go through all the pics)

Yep, I'll stop when I get a chance. (what is your store close to?)

That's cool.

It did come out pretty cool. (just wait till I finish all the polishing and powder coating and such). By spring it should be even cooler. (I'll get a build thread together once I go through all the pics)

Yep, I'll stop when I get a chance. (what is your store close to?)

Sprague and Farr, right by Winco in the valley.

This will be my first year cooking my own turkey. The old ladies and i's families do things the weekend before Thanksgiving rather than on the day, so I decided to do my own turkey this year. Shit better be moist.

You can get 'plastic' bags that you put the stuffed turkey in and cook it in a roaster. (no lid) The end has a tie strap but it inflates and keeps the moist steam around it. Works boss. I make my own stuffing of bread (usually multi grain) onions, a sprinkle of frozen peas and carrots, (for color) oatmeal and rice, salt and pepper and some powdered sage. Used purple sage from the flower bed one year and it was way stronger than the boughten stuff.

....gonna go back to kitchen :P

Good sense of humor. :lol: :lol: (sorry can't make it down for Thanksgiving) :lol:

You can get 'plastic' bags that you put the stuffed turkey in and cook it in a roaster. (no lid) The end has a tie strap but it inflates and keeps the moist steam around it. Works boss. I make my own stuffing of bread (usually multi grain) onions, a sprinkle of frozen peas and carrots, (for color) oatmeal and rice, salt and pepper and some powdered sage. Used purple sage from the flower bed one year and it was way stronger than the boughten stuff.

Now this is interesting... i'm going to look into these bags. Saw some kind of Jalapeno butter injection system at work, may look into that, or try my own jalapeno cornmeal stuffing with a possible hint of jolokia.

I made a sweet potato beer just for t-day. going to go through all 5 gallons on thursday. last year my wife really wanted to make a turkey, so a couple weeks after thanksgiving we had an entire second feast. with just friends, and lots of alcohol. only time we've ran out of wine three times. thank god it wasn't an actual holiday and stores were open regular hours.

:D awesome!! happy thanksgiving matt!!

what ratsunerss are cooking?? :lol:

Orphans.

I dont really do thanksgiving.

work gave me a thing for a free 14lb turkey. idk what Im gonna do with it tho.

Same thing as the orphans.

meat slid on bone.. ;)

Uhh.. are we still talking about thanksgiving dinner?

have a happy thanksgiving everyone! i'm probably gonna be spending mine alone, family isint getting along with me right now hmm.png

That's just not right. Call your friends, someone has to have one you can invade!

can-i-be-your-lawyer-of-course-you-can-240x180.jpg

If nothing else, ALCOHOL IS YOU FRIEND! Get a bunch of fucking movies, beer, and party like its 1959!