movin to idahoe

cant afford too live down in san diego and have a buitiful girl that wants me so ive been cleaning the gaurge and will be in boise in a week. hope too hock up with sume datsun lovers. seems that most of you alll are in oragan anyyways. my 510 might not make it up there so ill be searchin for a new one

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

idahoe eh?

where you moving to in boise?

i work in boise pretty much every day.. well prolly meet up here soon..

farmer joe is baked, will have too meet. sour diesal and northern lights are comming with me. clones

beat you at pool any day bitch

It's a proven scientific fact that poor spelling has nothing to do with intelligence, and parts of this thread are testament to that fact. I apologize on behalf of my constituents.

Next time I'm in Idaho I will take you up on that challenge tho! ;)

Tow a Datsun WITH a Datsun~ and sell the ford for gas $~ that's my vote, and I'm stickin to it!

Peace~

Scott

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

My uncle does diving lessons in cour de aileen (spelling is probably wrong). If you're into that kind of thing he does wreckage dives in the lake and other types of dives, I can get info if any of you potato heads want it.

\

Oh for fuck's sake!!! Coeur d'Alene says the guy who grew up in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Learn some French, fuckers! :D

Gonna go live with Father Wild eh?

Speaking of which... where is that goofy bastard? Gets a girlfriend and it's fuck all to his buddies. :(

Father Wild lives waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy up there by that foreign land called Canadia....thats like 500 miles from boise.

Nah hes good, I just talked to him thursday