Farmer

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks SWEET!

Was that in Mini Truck?? I swear I've seen it before.

Never been in any Mag.

How much did all those rubbers cost you? I need to get some new ones for mine.

75 cents each from machines in public restrooms.:eek: :lol:

Sorry, had to do that. Not too much. Some from rockauto.com and others from the local dealership.

Larry

• 4 weeks later...
They came that way from the maker. I'll do some sanding first when the time comes.

Larry

I wonder what kind of coating that is? My rear rotors didnt' have any coating and start to look ugly and rust. :(

Truck is looking good, I think your rotors are a bit over the top but eh. :cool:

• 1 month later...
I wonder what kind of coating that is? My rear rotors didnt' have any coating and start to look ugly and rust. :(

Truck is looking good, I think your rotors are a bit over the top but eh. :cool:

Didnt cost any more than the (just Vented ones)

Larry

Small update.

Taken things apart more
p_006.jpg

'90 Hard body brake components

p_015.jpg

Hubs on new rotors. Going to clean and paint hubs black. New bearing sleeve installed

p_021.jpg

Going to Canby put some fire under me. lol

Larry

• 1 month later...

Nothing to report. Well I guess there something. Put pass. side door back on and installed brake rotor dust shield. Just dont have the extra money to put into her. Need to get a welder or pay the 70 hr to have one fill the holes I want filled.

Larry

• 1 month later...

Little Update.

Installed rotors and hubs and some new shocks. Also painted front frame. Im trying to get it mobile so I can get it in the garage for the winter. That way I can work on it some under dry conditions.

010.jpg

019.jpg

Larry

Edited by Farmer
  • 6 months later...

Finally got an update for you all. Just a little more deconstruction. I sure hope I can put her all back together laugh.gif

Since I had it 2/3 torn down, Id figured I'll just finish it all the way.

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Edited by Farmer
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My tading labor fail through. Was going to have a guy start welding up some holes for me. But now thats not going to happen. May just have to buy a mig and do it myself.

Larry

Too bad you aren't out here, I would do it for you. I've got to buy some welding paper to protect my windows, then I have 2 in my drivers door, and then my A pillars to do.

Jim

• 4 months later...

IT RAN, MY ENGINE for about five seconds,then sputtered and died. Wont start again. I checked spark and is getting plenty of fuel. I think actually to much. Soaked the plugs. My SU's are dumping in the fuel like crazy. May have to be rebuilt.

Larry