The BMX bikes of Ratsun

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the Vinyl Hook up Chris! It made the ride, that much better!

I love this color...LOL

577344_2748947257766_1680128141_1673641_427438106_n.jpg

IMAG2426.jpg

Yeah, that color looked perfect w/ the olive green paint. I was happy to find some orange that went well on mine

IMG_20120415_121605.jpg

I've got a bunch more of that yellow color, I bought it to make a few of these, and have a lot left over :D

IMG_20120418_170944.jpg

This used to be my bike till it got stollen :-/

94 GT vertigo

About 80% restored had it and ride t daily for about 4 years on gt white walls idk why but i loved this bike.

Before this one i had a redline rl360

and a redline rl380 that i loved cause of the rear part of the frame was square instead of round. Both of those were 100% all original and i rode them every day. The gt i rode every other day even though i had a car.

l_2aba20207afc87d9e9aa68cf04163077.jpg

Same bike few months after rims were given to me by my dad custom hand made in mexico. This is how it was when it got stolen.

l_9cf11012a67ce78db8b8048c9d96d617.jpg

cdamn now i miss my BMX. mine got stolen back in the day.thien i moved on to scatebourds then cars. i tried riding my little cousins bike to show him i could still jumo the bike.well the jump part i got dead on right ,it was the landing that needed some work, i got plasterd all over the tar ,hahahahahah now i got to get me and my daught some bmx's

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I had an old 20" GT all chrome, probably from late 80's. I had just got done restoring it and it got ripped off right in front of the garage. I have some other bikes but I got real discourage when my gt got stolen. I have another gt just like it but its ruff. I'll post pics sometime soon.

Man its been yeas since I used to ride my bmx I still have a T1 barcode if anyone is familar with the BMX Scene in portland, me and a few buddys are the ones that started the grotto dirt jumps in the 90's they are still there but I guess your not allowed to ride them due to some body that lives across the street bitching. Man I feel Old LOL

• Like 1

i used to ride the grotto sometimes in the late 90's! it was pretty gnarly there. i move away from portland a couple of years ago... i stopped by the grotto and took this picture. that place got huge. the story is there was this one neighbor lady that kept calling the city, then calling the cops. it turned into a major bust, last i saw it was still there but hadn't been ridden in months. it is still a work of art.

IMGP0939.jpg

anybody remember the creosote factory in st. johns? some folks started building cement there but it got torn down. i miss that place too.

IMGP0275.jpg

IMGP0272.jpg