]2eDeYe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Got the brackets coated and made some longer sleeves to take up the gap inside the truck cross member tube. The sleeves are a leftover piece of plumbing from my new bathroom sink install, cut to size and split to fit over the 1.5 od bracket tube. Fit nice and snug. Cut down a ratchet strap for permanent retention duty, if it ever becomes a hassle or breaks I have some capture pins I  can use but for now this is super quick release/install.

IMG_9330_zps277b9ffb.jpg

IMG_9331_zps0b538d53.jpg

IMG_9334_zps5649a8a1.jpg

IMG_9337_zps9eedf111.jpg

IMG_9340_zps283f2969.jpg

IMG_9341_zpsd4b9d9ba.jpg

Shot from my Sunday drive.

IMG_9324.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got a little work done on the front bumper this weekend. I've lost track of how many times it's been on and off the truck :lol:

Pretty terrible picture of the front mount plates. The bumper will have a total of 12 bolts holding it on, should stay mounted with even the toughest yanking.

IMG_9526.jpg

And a front shot, still have to trim the corners and plate them. Haven't finalized the blinkers/marker lights, I have some trucker lights but I am still debating frenching the stockers.

IMG_9525.jpg

• Like 1

not gonna lie i was stoked to see updated........ got all tight panted to see snow wheelng pics and u just bring the work progress update..... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

but still nice work !!!!!! :thumbup:   even if i just wanted to see u buried hub deep in the white stuff... :devil:

Hopefully soon, I don't like to go out by myself in case something happens and my buddies are all broke or broken at the moment. Nuff did throw down a birthday deadline for those fuckers though, so the 22nd we will be hitting the woods for sure. :)

our sno man can kick your sno mans butt

D9C7B52D-465D-4769-9E49-01E70C676847_zps

we got a few - 4 inchesish

B5381158-2076-4099-8AF1-BE03CFAE7FE3_zps

forgot to come take some datto nte snow pics .... the van was serving notice of its snow prowess......bremerton and back for a hood and then to puyallup to pick up a seat for the van and some wheels

oh and we got stuck here on the way to a b day party

0BE078F9-F22A-4F93-8AB5-5717620ED6F9_zps

• Like 2

Jealous of the 4" and would love 2 feet, that kicks ass :D

Hey Redeye, I have a set of stock front bumper mounts if you really wanna go overkill. Never yank it off then.

The bumper I'm building also bolts to the stock location on the frame already, but thanks :)