socaldatsun

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I got the frame finished up and prety running all the lines so I get an idea where they are going. Just waiting on the heim joints for the tie rods and center link to put the cab back on.

I'm a little confused as to how the AN fittings go on the gas tank?

I know it will be a bulk head fitting but people are using a cooper tube for the pick up line? I've heard I can get it at home depot but I still have no idea what they are talking about :/

Mr. Tanker I got your photos but I've been swamped with work I'll post them up soon I promise!

picture time!

Got all steel breaided lines for brakes and Clutch master

CIMG6638_zps730c7b81.jpg

still not sure where im going to run the lines and E brake is going to be pulled out.

CIMG6640_zpsf379017d.jpg

the coilc work for somethingwhile the shocks are still on back order!-.-

CIMG6642_zps92b80e55.jpg

CIMG6647_zpse9e30df4.jpg

anyone want to trade ka-E turbo manifold for some E headers?

CIMG6650_zps6a3e4fa6.jpg

CIMG6654_zpsc9c4c738.jpg

CIMG6654_zpsc9c4c738.jpg

got a ding in the fender when i was moving it the other day! :(

CIMG6641_zps0d0d0a51.jpg

You don't want to run the brake lines down and over the trans tunnel hump to run it cleaner.but this truck is going to bad ass.keep up the good work.and you had time to upload these.I thought I was your friend man.

what do you mean down and over?

lol and these were already on photobucket when i get homr tonight ill do it :)

Well what I ment was the brake lines go down off the MC and over the trans hump.like how I did mine but cleaner then I did mine.sisce you have the cab off.does that make sense I did not even want my fuel pressure regulator there but I thought for all the money I spent why not show it and I made it as clean as I could.by the way I'm going off the picture that you have with the hoses going across the firewall from what I see.

Does this kiddo know what he just himself into? Just like the "techno viking" on you tube....Ratsun is a mysterious and sort of a revolution of mentalities that refuse to buy aftermarket parts and make their own $shit for the sake of keeping cars that were supposed to rot 20 years ago, somehow...we made it . Welcome dude, orange and black? That's exactly how I like to cross-dress :)

one of my good buddyes came over today and help out with the welding that needed to be finished. He decided to drop the motor as far down as he could so we cut he motor mounts, decided later that we are going to scrap those and he was going to fab up some mounts of his own for me :) got the top mounts for the coilovers welded on and just need to cut the rest of the crap that isnt needed and wait for the shock to put on the bottom mount. The sleev for the exhaust is in place too just need to gring off the extra metal and paint the bare metal. prety much the cab is ready to go back on this week... well as soon as i get those last few things finished. what is a good way to keep the gas tank from rusting up after you clean it?

one of my good buddyes came over today and help out with the welding that needed to be finished. He decided to drop the motor as far down as he could so we cut he motor mounts, decided later that we are going to scrap those and he was going to fab up some mounts of his own for me :) got the top mounts for the coilovers welded on and just need to cut the rest of the crap that isnt needed and wait for the shock to put on the bottom mount. The sleev for the exhaust is in place too just need to gring off the extra metal and paint the bare metal. prety much the cab is ready to go back on this week... well as soon as i get those last few things finished. what is a good way to keep the gas tank from rusting up after you clean it?

A good quality tank sealer, don't get cheap, you only have to do it once.