• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

havent done much in the past month untill today :P

FIIINALLY got my tranny mount welded, and my friend came over to help with the wire harness, he says the way the previos owener has it set up that its a easy plug and play. we are going to splice it all and extend/delete a few plugs this friday to do a wire tuck.

Dam this is tits, totally inspiring me. I just bought ranman72's 521 he bringing it down next week. I want to run a ka as well. Hope you can guide me through my build cause i know as much as you when you first got your truck. How is the rear lowered? How much have you invested in this thing. You and mrbigtanker are my two favorite trucks.

Dam this is tits, totally inspiring me. I just bought ranman72's 521 he bringing it down next week. I want to run a ka as well. Hope you can guide me through my build cause i know as much as you when you first got your truck. How is the rear lowered? How much have you invested in this thing. You and mrbigtanker are my two favorite trucks.

no worries dude, what ever you need just ask always glad to help.

damn ricers bwahahahaha!!!

jelly? ;) i think so

Nope. Me love MY truck...and your guys trucks too. Just busting balls as usual.

Your truck actually somewhat reminds me of my best friends old truck back in the day:

willse.jpg

Dang that's a sweet truck, definitely jealous of all of you guys. Haha anyways... How is your rear lowered socal?

• 3 weeks later...

back with some updates!

well finally got the motor turning smoothly no rod knock!

waiting till my next day off so i could put the trany back together and bolt everything up.

2013-04-07140015.jpg

the wiring is cake with the harness i got so there's no issues.

i will be swapping the steering links to clear the oil pan with minimal/no modification to the pan.

8707466C-EA89-48CF-A59F-5177A22C65BB-264

CBC39573-F1EF-444B-890C-C2F07CBA893C-264

will just need to find a longer bolt to use a spacer for the center link. whats your guys thought on the links?

and i also got a crazy idea to build a stroker KA and a nismo cam.

the stroker will make it a 2.6

http://briancrower.com/makes/nissan/ka24de_stroker.shtml

http://www.importperformanceparts.net/imports/strokerkits_nissan.html

both seem to offer pretty much the same but the BC kit is 700 more then the IPP kit. is it just the name that boost up the price?