"Hoarders" episode 45

So, I was flipping through the channels tonight and saw a backhoe smash the windshield on a Datsun roadster.

They were clearing the yard of some shit-hoarder and his collection of Subarus, a Celica, and a dozen other cars that could have been donated to charity or parted out. The roadster smash pissed me off though, for some reason. <_<

Funny thing is, they loaded 'em all in a dump truck and, the truck flipped over on the road outside of the property.

DattoKarma. :P

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all should write A&E and rage all over their bullshit show.

What was the DIY or whatever nitwit network put on that show where they'd go to peoples' completely packed garages, permit them to keep two items, then throw everything else away and organize the garage?

I remember an episode where this dude's bear of a wife called the show, and the dude comes home from work to find his garage all over his drive way and the show's host was like "You get to pick one thing you want to keep! Your wife already picked one of your daughter's favorite dolls."

Dude is completely beside himself; there are literally tens of thousands of dollars in tools, materials, and supplies. Guy had like two TIG welders, ARC and MIG welders, various gas tanks, a mostly full Snap-On mechanic's cart, sheet metal, assorted metal tubing, welding sticks, body repair tools, paint, sanders, etc, etc, etc.

"What the hell do you mean I get to keep one thing?"

"Well, you pick something you want to keep, and we'll throw away the rest and organize your garage."

"Are you #*%)( insane?"

"Mr. So-and-so, your wife sent in an application video pleading with us to organize this garage. When we got here..."

"She did what!? The only reason the garage if full of @#% is because she refuses to get rid of any of her or her loser siblings' @#$% treating my house like a @#%$$ storage shack!!!!!!!"

Then the wife exploded onto the scene screaming at him how her siblings aren't losers, he's an asshole, etc, etc. The show ended up leaving the house untouched, but they caught a clip of the couple screaming at eachother in the house.

I'm pretty sure that half-episode ended in divorce. :D

Bet the reality of it all took the shows producers by surprise.

Huu let's see... I'll take the shotgun and this box of shells. Now put my shit back where you found it! Yo! Producer guy! You too! get my Mac tools back in the garage... NOW Muthafucka!!! Camera guy!!! Get over there and kick my wife in her big fat ass hard enough so her whole looser family feels it

• Like 1

Bet the reality of it all took the shows producers by surprise.

Huu let's see... I'll take the shotgun and this box of shells. Now put my shit back where you found it! Yo! Producer guy! You too! get my Mac tools back in the garage... NOW Muthafucka!!! Camera guy!!! Get over there and kick my wife in her big fat ass hard enough so her whole looser family feels it

i like this

Bet his wife is from six toe county.

(most) women just dont understand:no:.......

A lot of women are raised with the princess complex as well. Add to this that most boys are raised to believe that every female out there warrants unquestioned respect and you have a whole lot of bullshit a'brewing.

It sucks that it took me until my mid-20's to realize that, no, I do not have to appreciate, respect, and be nice to someone just because they have a vagina. Being a man only requires that I be a gentleman and civil in my dealings. Appreciation and respect are earned, not demanded.

And I sure as shit don't need to buy one a drink just because she thinks the fifteen seconds of flirting with me warrants it. "No, but how about, in this climate of social equality, you buy me a drink?" Never have gotten a drink bought for me after making the statement.

:hyper:

I was wondering when they would get around to getting someones yard with some dattos. I remember asking datdoug if it was normal to want to hoarde datsuns. Just to make sure they don't get crushed. His answer was "are you kidding, have you seen my yard?"

I watched one episode once of that two things show that seemed like that same thing. Who the hell are they to decide stuff like that anyway. Id chase some people off my yard too.

This is kinda funny because just the other day my wife brought a bunch of crap out to my garage. I told her to put it in HER garage up front and she says " i can`t,, it`s so full the door barely opens "

Man I haven`t had that good of a laugh ( with my wife ) in years..