610 street demon resurection

bonvo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still got the bolt just not the fitting itself i have brand new copper washers for both its the one part my su's didnt come with that i cant seem to find i know there is z therapy but i was hoping to avoid ordering one lol

Hey, as far as the colors go, I'm with Will. Go with the Burgundy.

I also noticed that you mounted your coil in a fashion that looks to be right on the block. You may want to think that placement, as the block gives off a lot of heat, and that much heat will drastically shorten the life of that coil. However, if it's just the angle of the pic, and it's not actually mounted close enough to the engine to be affected by the heat, proceed :)

its the angle its actually about 3 inches from the block due to the bracket i used to mount it its close but not close enough to cook it if need be ill make a heat sheild for it later

The right side is cooler than the exhaust side and it can't be more than boiling. Much less I would guess as the rad air is blowing past it. I would have mounted it to the rad support as close to the dizzy as possible. This shortens the high tension length and gets it away from the other wires, has the rad support as a heat sink and there's way less vibration.

i mounted the coil where it is so that it is out of the way and to get rid of the wire going across the engine bay now all 5 wires are going the same way it looks cleaner and works the same

anyway i mounted my gauge pod today not connected yet but there mounted

31FE835B-orig.jpg

canby check list

new rear tires

wash

clean interior

install carpets

finish coil

polish rims

polish valve cover

night time brings more polishing all i have to say is i freaking love mothers polish

9AE8A759-orig.jpg

i never used mothers on the first go round i just used polishing compound for aluminum this valvecover when done will be tits

my canby ticket is also half way done as you can see under the valve cover