610 street demon resurection

bonvo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its been done alot down under

im leaning towards a vg this is still a ways down the road this winter its probibly getting my su's and something extra (fingers crossed)and it will run on that for a while but i know down the road once i have my own place im going to want more power

im also liking the idea of a rotory in a 610 ive seen it in a 510 but not a 610 and a supercharged rotory would be a monster

its been done alot down under

im leaning towards a vg this is still a ways down the road this winter its probibly getting my su's and something extra (fingers crossed)and it will run on that for a while but i know down the road once i have my own place im going to want more power

im also liking the idea of a rotory in a 610 ive seen it in a 510 but not a 610 and a supercharged rotory would be a monster

Stick with traditional. :lol: VG30E

• 2 weeks later...

oh i know a supercharger wont clear the hood but it would be bad ass

i went and checked out the 300 near me and its an auto i could pull the motor and find another trans but i would rather get a 5 speed with it

is it single cam or dual cam?

single cam

datsun510vg30tt.jpg

this has me thinking

there is an na 90 something 300zx that has been stuffed in the right rear corner right down the street and dude probably wants it gone......

I know the guy that built that car

• 1 month later...

eh a plate number is a plate number im thinking when i have to re register it in 2013 i might have vanity plates made 202 jaj this cars original california number

edit took me a minute to catch that lol never noticed that now i am bummed about this plate number it will be getting vanitly plates mentioned above asap

eh a plate number is a plate number im thinking when i have to re register it in 2013 i might have vanity plates made 202 jaj this cars original california number

Pretty sure your vanity plate cannot be *** XXX where * is a number and X is a letter. That arangement is reserved for the regular plates they issue.

DAT 610?