610 street demon resurection

bonvo

When I picked the part up the header it was 170$. 900$ For the accident. 150$ for the exhaust shop muffler and installation, times 3. so its like 1,580$! That header I owned was bad luck! I think I sold mines to Phatdave... I couple months later he had a stroke and had to re-sell his parts. Coincidence? I think not! I wonder who has that header now. I'll pray for that guy....

Edited by Motavated
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I picked the part up the header it was 170$. 900$ For the accident. 150$ for the exhaust shop muffler and installation, times 3. so its like 1,580$! That header I owned was bad luck! I think I sold mines to Phatdave... I couple months later he had a stroke and had to re-sell his parts. Coincidence? I think not! I wonder who has that header now. I'll pray for that guy....

sounds to me like you just had bad luck and that header particular header is cursed :P the one im looking at the guy bought brand new and has never gotten around to installing it and since then he has picked up a long tube troy ermish header so hes willing to part with this one its brand new and he paid $220 for it

got a weber 32/36 today (thanks bagged datsun!!!!!)

DSC04374.jpg

DSC04378.jpg

some pics of the engine compartment excuse the wiring mess im running the wires for the fan controler atm so its kinda messy but the recerver dryer is mounted

DSC04376.jpg

compresser mounted with idler pully

DSC04377.jpg

and a over all shot of the car it looks like i raised it a little but in reality the supention needs to be settled cause i picked the car up again

DSC04375.jpg

the current paint scheme may stay idk yet im getting opinions from everyone cause i honistly have no idea what i wanna do for paint :P

i got a question for you weber gurus out there im looking at my carb and there are some things im curious about there is a second nipple on the body i think its a return though im not sure there is also another spot for a wire to connect i remember seeing a pic somewhere that makes me think its an anti deisal device not sure yet

DSC04374.jpg

the 2 items in question are circled

the current paint scheme may stay idk yet im getting opinions from everyone cause i honistly have no idea what i wanna do for paint :P

i got a question for you weber gurus out there im looking at my carb and there are some things im curious about there is a second nipple on the body i think its a return though im not sure there is also another spot for a wire to connect i remember seeing a pic somewhere that makes me think its an anti deisal device not sure yet

DSC04374.jpg

the 2 items in question are circled

I think that the nipple is a fueltank vapor line, it is above the fuel level. and the wire terminal peice is a Idle cut solenoid. It needs 12v keyed ignition, or you can replace it with a normal weber idle jet holder. Can buy them at racetep.com. They require the Large body idle jets/holders.

i love the fact my father works at an ac shop :D i now have all the parts to put ac in michelle just need to make the lines and bolt it up

$217 sanden ac compresser

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HRA-23-4509/

0715091730.jpg

FREEBIE

ZERO

NADA

:D

Is that a stock Datto compressor mount or did you custom fab that? Did you post about it and i missed that part?

I think that the nipple is a fueltank vapor line, it is above the fuel level. and the wire terminal peice is a Idle cut solenoid. It needs 12v keyed ignition, or you can replace it with a normal weber idle jet holder. Can buy them at racetep.com. They require the Large body idle jets/holders.

so i should route this to the charcol canister correct?

Is that a stock Datto compressor mount or did you custom fab that? Did you post about it and i missed that part?

its a brakcet kit that was floating around my dads work it fits any l series

thanks ed yeah it hits 110+ here during the summer usually and i refuse to peel myself again :P were running an r 12 system to so its going to be hella cold and thanks for making the avi man and im gonna use it to play around with paint

thanks to edz280zx i have been able to play around with the car without havontg to deal with it being differnt colors these are the colors im debating on obviously the shades would be a littlee different but this is the general idea

somthing like a mopar plum crazy purple

610drawing.jpg

a dark blue like a midnight metalic

610drawing2.jpg

or a dark emerald green

610drawing3.jpg

tell me which on you guys like

I like greens and think they have a certain classiness to them, but as above it has to be the right shade.

Edited by 72240z