Wife Listening Fail

I told my wife today that i wanted to advertise a local vintage Japanese cruise day. You know to see all what vintage rice was out there, and she replied ,"Wait, your Datsun is Japanese...?!"

...we've been married 5 years Aug 12

Radio

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

that's 100% her fault though. after that long she should have figured that out. She clearly doesn't care about it at all

Hahaha Then there's the devious sense of humor of the female persuasion. She might be just fucking with Radio's head. .......and it's working!!!

She can pick a Datsun out of a crowd now though because "they have cute headlights" haha

:rofl: its a start.

my GF can spot a 510, S30, Z32, 710 wagons, Roadsters, and 620's

other times she knows its a datto but just not what kind.

Yeah that's us messed up but what can you do beside to tell her to make you. A sammich. My girlfriend can't stand my truck and how much time and money I put into it. Tonight she ask when were me and my truck getting married. Trolololol

I told my wife today that i wanted to advertise a local vintage Japanese cruise day. You know to see all what vintage rice was out there, and she replied ,"Wait, your Datsun is Japanese...?!"

...we've been married 5 years Aug 12

Radio

Wait a fucking minute you mean to till me Datsun is Japanese ? all this time I thought it was yourapeein

Haha my girlfriend texts jassifrass about dattos!

She knows 720s' and 620's. She can tell the difference between a 620 and a toyota from far enough away to give her credit too.

She loves the Fastback b210's...yeah..the fastbacks. She keeps forgetting the name of them though haha.

My wife loves cars, just not mine. She does know datsun/nissan relationship but she doesnt care oh and she thinks every boxy car on old TV shows is a 510. She is always pointing to the TV saying look thats a 510, but its a fail all the time. Last fail was a fiat. Married for almost 14 years.

my GF loves american muscle and 4wd toyotas, and actually asked me why I'd choose to drive a tin can over everything else...... After about a half an hour rant on cornering, power to weight, mileage, classic looks, what happens to a human wrecking in a solid chunk of steal, etc.... I got my appology. I told her after my truck gets completely destroyed absorbing the collision for me and I get a bump on the head for being too dumb to upgrade the lap belts, i'll shoot myself in the head anyway, because life wouldn't be worth living, knowing I killed my datsun, oll.

• Like 2

No matter how you spin this it's going to be your fault. Married 23 years.

Preach it King Rat!! :lol:

I told her after my truck gets completely destroyed absorbing the collision for me and I get a bump on the head for being too dumb to upgrade the lap belts, i'll shoot myself in the head anyway, because life wouldn't be worth living, knowing I killed my datsun, oll.

:crying: That was so beautiful, the love a man has for his Datto :crying: :lol: