LETS ALL POST LOTS OF TIMES...yeah!

Thought I would let people know not to post a new thread every time they fill there datsun up with gas or hit a pot hole and wonder if it hurt there suspension. WTF, have you no time to do other things? Its making some of us go nuts.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! I was thinking this myself lately....bunch of fuckin' retarded posts and redundant posts!

My favorites are the ones that don't bother to put any information in their sig or important things like location and what vehicle they own, then they ask questions about their rig or how much to ship to them.

Thank you! I was thinking this myself lately....bunch of fuckin' retarded posts and redundant posts!

My favorites are the ones that don't bother to put any information in their sig or important things like location and what vehicle they own, then they ask questions about their rig or how much to ship to them.

:D

I need sumthin for my Datsun.....but I only want it from someone local.

Oh....and I need it now, ok?:lol:

Anyone know where I can get one of these ,would be so kool on my 510

id sell you mine... but the shipping :rolleyes:

i always thought theyd look best on an 210 :cool:

synthetic blinker fluid isnt worth the extra $$$, it been talked about so much. save your money and install the turbonator :D

maybe this should be a sticky 'post'

Man its nothing on here....you should see it on some of the big forums lol

4 rlz, its the unfortunate thing that happens to all forums when they grow. im on some other forums and the good thing about it is that i never have to post because all my questions have been asked 1000 times. the bad part is that i have to search through 1000 posts with 1000 different answers to the same question

I used to post like an adverage of 10 posts a day :) lately I'm lucky if I get 2 in :) LOL I do get board of the L series questions.... How many times do they have to be answered???? Haha. I still have a good time on the boards though :) I just add my 2 cents and continue on my way.