LETS ALL POST LOTS OF TIMES...yeah!

Yea yea yea. muffler bearings... My friend finally listened to me and took his trooper to goat mountain to four-by. Its rather entertaining to ride with him since troopers are lame and he doesn't look backwards when he drives backwards and just flys down wet gravel roads and thinks his motor is dieing when the "loss of power" kicks in really it just being the wheels spinning on the gravel. But one time he was backing up and ran over this bush and tore a big hole in the exhaust pipe right where it connects to the manifold. And me being a nice friend and all, the first thing out of my mouth when I look to see what his problem is was "Now you have done it, you have ruined your muffler bearing." And with a small frown on his face we just continued.

we returned home and a week later we went to the local DIP [discount import parts] becasue I needed a new thermostat, and I told him to grab a muffler bearing. [ I talked to my guy davlon and had already told him this was going to happen] So he walks up to davlon and ask's for the bearing so davlon checks the computer and grabs a set of four bearings and then hands them to my friend. Then the other employee;s started to giggle a bit and my friend decided to read what part he was buying and found out he was getting a VW wheel bearing.

totally worth a week of him asking what a muffler bearing was.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on this subject im guilty but i do look at the treads to see if my questions are answered before and if they are i post in the tread i find them in with my spesific question if its not answered is when i post what would seem to be a repost