photo shoot with the 411 and the gf

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

well im not with her anymore or even freinds so here goes, maybe you should have treated me better in the end and i woulda felt bad for posting these. but then again your tits and vagina are on the internet in other places than just this so no harm....

7610405042_f377def086_b.jpg

7610405314_e5d9e7cfe0_k.jpg

7610405242_5df69cb2c5_k.jpg

7610405226_9ec6ca297f_k.jpg

7610405370_935f5cdeea_k.jpg

7610404902_7878670943_b.jpg

• Like 3

"Don't sit on this car unless your naked" has truly gone to another level!!!!

Love the shoes, love the pinup style pic with clothes (which doesnt mean that I dont absolutely love the nudies. I adore all red heads, Love tattoos, piercings are smokin hot and did I mention shoes?

WOW... I can't even get my GF to take regular pics in front of my truck. You are one lucky man!!!

well shes not my gf anymore so she can go take pics with someone elses not so cool car.

bwahahaha

And thank you.

youre very welcome, hope you enjoyed yourself

well im not with her anymore or even freinds so here goes, maybe you should have treated me better in the end and i woulda felt bad for posting these. but then again your tits and vagina are on the internet in other places than just this so no harm....

4276653564_38e2460157.jpg

• Like 1

This is the reason why your GF or wives do not want to take nudie pics with your car. You split up and they wind up on the internet. LOL, good for you. revenge is awesome, nothing too harsh, but it is instant gratification.

• Like 1

I just noticed you initiated the post a year ago..... :ph34r: But the good pics were posted today. :thumbup:

yeah we broke up in oct and were no longer freinds by jan....... some one brought it up in another post that i should put up the good ones so i did!

• Like 3