Phlebmaster's 620 evolution

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my paint and supplies to repaint my truck. I hope to have it done this weekend. Oh...and the cam swap too. I will be posting pics and a vid of that for sure!

You will like the flame template I have now!! and I will be doing some other cool stuff too. You will see. :D

Ok...I said I was going to do flames and I took your input about what I should do. So here she is....what do ya think? :D

It was dark so I will have to take more pics in the daylight.

2rgyr2e.jpg

2q01x4y.jpg

Now check out how the flames apear in the next pics

33xiszd.jpg

2wd8tmx.jpg

Cool Huh??

30c4ls9.jpg

I will be painting the rest of the truck this weekend. :D I hope these flames inspire some of you guys to do the same thing...it was sooooo easy to do.

is this after the paint job?? looks kinda rough in the photos.. no offense or anything buddy :( maybe after the paint cures and some more clear coat and a good buff/wax it will like beautiful, i do like the scheme tho its nice, you do need diff wheels tho IMO, nice truck!

haha im buzzed sorry just read that u just painted it an your gonna sand it with 2000 grit.. awesome i bet its gonna look like a million bux

from a frickn rattle can , no :poop:, I got to say that don't loook half bad, cant wait to see what it will look like after the sanding, also I like the flame job :thumbup:

but you did miss a few small dents,,,

from a frickn rattle can , no :poop:, I got to say that don't loook half bad, cant wait to see what it will look like after the sanding, also I like the flame job :thumbup:

but you did miss a few small dents,,,

Thanks!! As far as the dents...I tried bondo and failed terribly. :o

So I decided to let them stay. :lol: Nice thing about rattle can jobs is they can be redone very inexpensively. I may try the bondo thing again later with a little help.

I used Krylon True Blue for the main paint color. I used a Krylon specialty bright silver paint (this is what makes the bullit and flames reflective), and a special blue anodized look paint for the blue candy over coat.

That's what I'm talking about! My truck next?

Haha

Looking great!!!! I'm doing the opposite, no sanding, lots of over spray, thin in lots of places, gives it the patina I've always wanted.. haha

Had to add this, I do not know how you sanded 'em dented areas (rear corner in the bed), but they look as good if not better than the rest of the truck, looks stock!